Is Le Celler crowded during lunch hours off season (next week)?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
We have been for dinner during CP before and that was the worst wait we have ever had at any WDW restaurant. We want to eat there again on Saturday the 13 of December for lunch. We are a large party of eight but we don't have a firm schedule as to when we'll arrive at the restaurant as we are traveling with a 3 month old and not sure how the day will be going with him. Not only that, I tried calling to add a PS for Le Cellier but was on hold so long I had to give up (and have read this is the norm right now because of people making Christmas week PS's). I really don't have time to call back and was hoping to hear that a party of 8 might just be able to walk in or have a short wait for lunch at Le Cellier. What do you think?

I can tell you that the restaurant wasn't full at all at noon the Sunday before Thanksgiving. We did have a PS though and there were people sitting in the lobby...hopefully they had a short wait. We all enjoyed our lunch.

Perhaps you could make a PS as you enter the park if you're coming in the main entrance. I think you can do so at guest services these days. I know I've done that at MK when our plans have changed. Probably can do so at the other entrance for Epcot as well.

Hope your son's first trip is magical for all of you!

For a party of 8 I would recommend getting a PS. We had lunch there on Tuesday and we were able to get a PS at Guest Relations at the front of the park. We entered the park about 1pm and we were able to get a PS for 1:30 but there were only 2 of us. Right after we arrived a party of 6 came up and were told a 45 minute wait. When we were seated we notived it was not full inside so they may not be fully staffed for lunch and if that's the case then not as many tables will be available.

Richard

You will want a PS. We were there in early December a few years ago and thought we could get into LeCellier with 5 of us at lunch time with no PS. After waiting 15+ minutes in line to get to the hostess, she said they were booked solid until closing. This was a big dissappointment, since I really wanted to eat there and it was considered WDW slowest time of year.

Also, FYI.... If you plan on attending the CP, make a package with dinner and seating for it. I've tried twice to just wait in line, and both times didn't get in. Frustrating day all around. Planning ahead for these types of things is the key I've learned.

Have a great time!

The weekends have been incredibly crowded, with many restaurants filling for both dinner and lunch.

I would definitely recommend that you get a PS for Le Cellier, especially if you have a party larger than 4! The restaurant is not overly big, so seating is limited.

We had a PS for last Thursday at 2:50, and wound up waiting 20 minutes before we decided to head back to the hotel and hit Beaches and Cream (where we were seated immediately, by the way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter