• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Mulan a regular at the PSB?

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
My son is totally into Mulan and the highlight of our trip last October was when she came out from behind the door at the PSB. We have a PS for it again in December, and he keeps insisting she will be there. I can't easily explain characters subject to change to a 4 year old:( I am just wondering on other experiences.

She's almost always at the Princess Breakfast. If she's not there, you might want to try at MGM at the Sorcerer's Hat. I know I've seen her there a few times as well.

Mulan was there when we were there and I have seen her named in every post where people ask who is there. I also saw her at MGM in her warrior costume. At the PSB she is in her dress.

I agree with Prince Eric - I have seen her name in almost every post and she was there when we were there in March.

The Princess Storybook Breakfast features 5 of the following: Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, Mary Poppins, Belle, Esmerelda.
Rather than telling a child that a particular group of 5 will be there, and then trying to explain what "subject to change" means, perhaps you could tell them that you will be dining with 5 princesses.
Cinderella and Ariel never visit this breakfast, btw.

We were there in Dec. last year and Mulan was not there. We had Jasmine, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Belle, and Aurora.

We did the Princess Breakfast in Epcot this past week and Mulan was there. She was also at MGM on Friday at the Hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter