Is the dining package same price between buying online or in park

Louie7080

Registered
I have an amex card and as I understand things, if you purchase a quick service dining plan at Universal you receive 10% off with an amex card, but I didn't see if the price was higher than online thus wiping out any savings and convenience of gettin online.

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted this question because I didn't even realize this discount existed and I have an Amex card! Question though- how are you purchasing online with the discount? When I read the terms of the offer it says can only be purchased at the kiosk? but I'd love to pre-purchase as a xmas gift for someone who is going next month if I can
I have an amex card and as I understand things, if you purchase a quick service dining plan at Universal you receive 10% off with an amex card, but I didn't see if the price was higher than online thus wiping out any savings and convenience of gettin online.
\

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!