Is the Halloween Dessert Party worth it?

PrincessPauline

Earning My Ears
I have a 5pm ADR for CG the night of MNSSHP. I figured if the party was super packed I could head on up to the terrace and watch the fireworks. Now I'm contemplating buying into the dessert party since we did the holiday one in 2017 and loved it! It was also Christmas eve and we knew how packed it would be do guaranteed seating and view was well worth it. This is our first MNSSHP, my bestie and I on a girls trip for F&W.
All you MNSSHP veterans, help me decide!! Is the dessert party worth it?

IMO no, the snacks you get at the TOT stations is more than you'll likely need for not only the night, but the balance of your trip. And the hour or hour+ you'll be eating desserts, you can easily get a good spot in half that time to watch the fireworks.

ETA: I wouldn't even waste party time at a sit down restaurant either. Grab a burger or hot dog or whatever and have fun on the rides. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter