Is there a counter-service restaurant that serves alcohol in the Magic Kingdom? (other than Be Our Guest)

there are very few "amusement parks," if any, that don't serve any alcohol. While it's arguable that such places are intended strictly for children, the children usually don't come without adults.

Now even Disneyland Park serves alcohol, although only inside Oga's Cantina and it's not allowed to be brought out of the building.

As for adults, the vast majority of those spending $9 on a beer inside a Disney park do not have an "alcohol problem." and if they do, it's on them to control themselves.

Once again, a poster who appears to equate Walt Disney World with Delta House on party night just because there are alcoholic beverages available. It just isn't, outside of occasional instances.

Last edited:
Title says it all. In looking through the menus it seems like the Magic Kingdom only serves alcohol with sit-down meals.

Thanks!

I Wish!!

We're doing a 'Drink Around Magic Kingdom' in September and it would be much more convenient and much more fun to be able to toss in a few QS locations along with the TS. Particularly, nachos & margartitas (though I'd settle for beer) at Pecos Bills or Dole Whip with Rum (though I'd settle for Ace Pineapple cider). :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter