Is there a dresscode for todds blue zoo at the dolphin?

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone we've been here but have truly forgotten the dress code and was wondering if we are allowed to wear sneakers? Thanks

I do not know what the official policy is, but having eaten there for dinner in March I would have felt very uncomfortable in sneakers. It is a very dark, sophisticated, expensive restaurant.

The reviews have not been great (the Orlando Sentinel food critic especially felt is was way overprices for the wuality of the food), but we had a very memorable meal there and plan to return this March.

I do not know what the official policy is, but having eaten there for dinner in March I would have felt very uncomfortable in sneakers. It is a very dark, sophisticated, expensive restaurant.

The reviews have not been great (the Orlando Sentinel food critic especially felt it was way overpriced for the quality of the food), but we had a very memorable meal there and plan to return this March.

When I made my ps for Feb. the cm told me business casual. He told me the same thing for CA Grill.

Sneakers would be fine--no one is going to be looking at your shoes. Most folks seemed to dress "business casual" but always a smattering of theme-park casual. And again, your shoes will be pretty much a non-issue either way--.
Our meal there in October was quite good. I did a review back then which you can probably pull up via a search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter