Is there a DVC Owner's Group in the DC area?

My fiance and I were just talking about we wished there was a Disney or DVC group that did meetups in the DC area! We're in DC proper and love the idea of getting together with other members every so often. Some of our friends never quite understand our frequent trips or love of planning future adventures. If anyone would like to do a meetup, let me know!

I would love to organize and host something one evening or on the weekend. We're always so excited to see the occasional DVC or AP magnet on someone's car. :wave:

Fantastic! Based on how some of you guys aren't in the DC area proper, would attempting to plan something on a weekend be more suitable? That way you can drive into the area without too much hustle and bustle?

Fantastic! Based on how some of you guys aren't in the DC area proper, would attempting to plan something on a weekend be more suitable? That way you can drive into the area without too much hustle and bustle?

We're in NoVA--Reston--and would be interested in a meet up. And, yes, a weekend would probably be best for traffic.

We've been members since 1995 when OKW was the whole DVC. Empty nest now, but just got back from a first stay at Copper Creek.

BTW Love your profile pic; we have one just like it and it's one of our favorite pictures...

We would also be interested. We are retired so any day could work for us. We are in Bethesda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!