Is there a good day of the week?

Our2Girls&Disney

DIS Veteran
I am a Universal rookie. Is there a good day of the week to go to Universal Orlando? We have one day 2 park tickets. We could go Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. Tickets are the same price the same stretch that we are there. I just can't decide if one day might be better then the other.

Of those days I would choose the Tuesday as the most likely to be less crowded. There may or may not be a noticeable difference in the days depending on time of year but Tuesday should have the least amount of locals and least amount of tourists who are just there on a long weekend. Whatever day you go the most important thing is to get there before opening and be ready to do a few rides straight away, every time I've been, even on very crowded weekends, most rides were walk ons in that first hour of park opening.

I should have mentioned the dates but thank you for the quick feedback! 3/3-3/6 I have been reading Orlando Informer. They list it as “busy” all dates. We plan to be at turnstiles before opening to get to see as much as possible.

IMO, not a huge noticeable difference in crowd levels, but I would choose Monday and Tuesday. Just the best chance at lower crowd levels. That said, I wouldn't re-adjust any plans to accommodate that if something else works better.

I would check out what the ep costs separately on each of those days

Saturday is the 3rd and could be the start for some families if they have an early school spring break dates

Check each of the possible days you can do uo and look for the ep cost

I would go on the day the ep is the cheapest

Peeps going during spring break do buy the one day ep
That might give you an idea on which date would be less crowded

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!