Is there a link for rental prices (boats, bikes, etc) for OKW?

thepoohbear

Mouseketeer
Hello! We have just booked a GRAND VILLA for November! Yeee Haaa! I just can't wait! Anyway, with that out of my system now I can ask the real question: Is there a link where I can find a list of things that can be rented at Old Key West and their prices? I just finished reading a post that mentioned bikes and boats and I think I also remember reading about sporting equipment. Thanks!

I would be interested in an answer also. Is there a place for the kids to ride their bikes? Going in July for our first time to OKW - never thought of bikes...and boats? What is that about?
Thanks

I don't think there is an online link for that information. At OKW, Hank's Rent-and-Return is the place for surrey rentals and boat rentals. The costs are similar to rentals at other WDW resorts- but there may be a discount for members.

You may rent pontoon boats and pedal boats- which can be used on Trumbo Canal all the way to DD (no place to dock there however) and bikes may be ridden within the resort area or on the trail to DI/DD. I would not suggest biking or walking on the busy roadways within WDW. There are no bike lanes- and lots of buses and those darn "tourists". Enjoy! :)

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter