Is there a thread for planning for the ABD Rhine cruise?

Passports ..... European Travel Plugs ( 2 Pin Round )

Bank cards with Chip & Pin ....... € Euro notes & Coins ( € 2 , € 1 , & 50 cent coin

You can search this board for threads with "Rhine" in the title to find previous reports that may be helpful.

The main tip I can give is to select your activities as soon as you can with the Vacationista, long before the trip starts. When I went, some of the activities were limited in capacity, so if they filled up you could not choose that option. If you wait until you board the ship to choose, you might not get all of your preferences.

You can search this board for threads with "Rhine" in the title to find previous reports that may be helpful.

The main tip I can give is to select your activities as soon as you can with the Vacationista, long before the trip starts. When I went, some of the activities were limited in capacity, so if they filled up you could not choose that option. If you wait until you board the ship to choose, you might not get all of your preferences.
Curious, do you mean call the ABD Vacationista via the phone lines and book activities with them? I was under the impression you booked activities only once onboard?

Curious, do you mean call the ABD Vacationista via the phone lines and book activities with them? I was under the impression you booked activities only once onboard?
Yes, when I did the Rhine cruise, I called ABD months in advance and reserved my activities. Whether this is still the procedure, I don't know.

I've heard that you don't do this on the Danube cruise because there is ample capacity for all activities so guests can select their choices after they board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter