Is there a way to find out?

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
My mom has an opportunity to get a time share this year to use and we will be planning our first Disney vacation as a family. Is there a way, or is it even a possibility, that the timeshare is a place that is able to include the dining plan? Isn't there some of them that are eligible?

The timeshare would need to be a Disney owned one.....

Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club Villas
Boardwalk Villas
Old Key West
Saratogo Springs
Animal Kingdom Villas

Or she would have had to traded into a DVC resort through II.

Thanks for the responses. Nope, not one of those. It's in Kissimmee. Villages at Fourtune Place.
Then no, sorry. As already posted, only the on site WDW resorts (including the DVC rseorts) are eligible to add the Dining Plan.

If anyone in your party will have an annual pass, he/she could purchase the Disney Dining Experience card. That gives you a 20% discount on food and beverage (including alcoholic drinks) at most WDW table service restaurants. It costs $65 and is good for 12-13 months from date of purchase. The discount covers up to 10 guests (all on the same check) including the card holder.

An annual pass would also get you free parking at the theme parks - which is
currently $10 per vechicle per day.

Thanks for the responses. Nope, not one of those. It's in Kissimmee. Villages at Fourtune Place.
It is a standard rated RCI resort with mixed reviews mostly related to smoking units and distance from attractions. It does sound like a reasonable place to stay if one wants a more condo feel and doesn't mind being a little further away.

Thanks Dean. We've never seen it before. When she brought up the trip, I started to look into our options and if staying on site would be more to our benifit. Still checking. The person says it's 10 mins from Disney.

Carol, none of us will have annual passes. This is the first trip my mom has made in 20+ years. First for dh and I since 2000. And a first all around for the rest.

Thanks Dean. We've never seen it before. When she brought up the trip, I started to look into our options and if staying on site would be more to our benifit. Still checking. The person says it's 10 mins from Disney.

Carol, none of us will have annual passes. This is the first trip my mom has made in 20+ years. First for dh and I since 2000. And a first all around for the rest.
IF it's a freebie or close to it I'd consider that route. If it's a fair market rental then I'd look at other options.

$600 for the week. I just posted on the places to stay forum and some has stayed there before and says it's 30 mins and on a toll road. So that is adding more money and more time for the day. Still looking at all options.

$600 for the week. I just posted on the places to stay forum and some has stayed there before and says it's 30 mins and on a toll road. So that is adding more money and more time for the day. Still looking at all options.
You can likely buy the week there for less than that, of course then you'd have yearly fees. If you are looking to rent something look at better options such as Hilton, Hyatt, DVC, Marriott or the like. If you know someone who's an II or RCI member they can likely get you something better and cheaper through the exchange company. If you look at places like TUG, redweeks or the like you may be able to get something short notice much cheaper as well.

I wouldn't let the toll road issue deter you, it's not enough to affect your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter