Is there a way to track credits used/remaining?

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
We have all our TS credits reserved, so that is not an issue. I am sure there will be no issue using snack credits, but I want to track QS credits to make sure we're using them or converting them to snack appropriately. Is there a way to do that?

I think once there the credits will show up in your MDE account or on receipts printed. I've never used a dining plan before but have read about it.

The remaining credits you have will print out on the bottom of your receipt. You are supposed to be able to track them on the mde app, but I can't get that to work ever.

Remaining dining credits show up somewhere in the MDE app, but like most Disney IT things, it isn't obvious where to find it. When we went a few months ago, I recall it was there to view, but in one of the sub-menus.

Remaining dining credits show up somewhere in the MDE app, but like most Disney IT things, it isn't obvious where to find it. When we went a few months ago, I recall it was there to view, but in one of the sub-menus.

You have to go to the My Resort page to get to it. Same with viewing room charges. I think it's also not available if you're staying through DVC?

I’ve just come back from a DVC stay and found it in my resort. My DH couldn’t see it on his though, it just never worked. I wanted to work out the costs but it all disappeared after check out day so I’ll have to do it manually as every recipe we got had everything at $0!

We tracked them through MDE. You have to go through My Resort and then it will be one of the tabs at the top (along with room charges, bus schedule)

You can always ask at the Concierge desk to have them print it out for you. We do this a couple of times a trip, just to make sure I'm tracking right.

The receipts do not show a running total. You'll see that under your resort tab on MDE, as Moliphino stated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter