Is there anywhere at WDW to buy this doll?

kessieann

Mouseketeer
I had no idea what board to put this ? on but I will try here.

We are going to one of the princess breakfast meals for my dd's bday and I have a matching costume for my daughter and one for an 18" doll. Does anyone know if the Disney 18" dolls can be found anywhere at WDW? I don't want to have to buy it now and pack it. I thought it would be easier to just buy it there if it was available. Thanks!

Call the Merchandise line. They can tell you where to find it or ship it to you before your arrival.
1-800-272-6201

Or you ask Gst Svcs/Gst Relations to call the Merchandise Hotline when you arrive and they can find the item for you.

Last year we bought my DD one at the parks. She is 18 inches and I think was called My Disney Doll. They had different hair and eye colors sort of like the My Twinn dolls. She even comes with cool accessories and is wearing a Mickey shirt. I found a similar one for DD at Downtown Disney. I think the cost of the doll was about $35. Happy birthday to your DD.:teeth:

They have them at the toy store at Downtown Disney. They also have them at the Emporium at MK. They can be found all over WDW. I brought 2 home with me last week.
Julie

We bought ours at Tinkerbell's in Fantasyland. You can also buy costumes at Epcot in Germany to match your childs.

Just saw them last week at the Grand Floridian gift shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter