Is there ever a January discount for Aulani?

jpessa

Addicted to Disney
I've tried searching online for historical discount trends and have found ones for spring and fall but not January. Thinking of going January 5 to 9. Thanks!

Yes! My husband and I just went on our honeymoon in January and had a special offer of “Save up to 30% on 5 night stays, Plus book early and get a $50 report credit per night.” It was valid for stays January 6 to March 22.

Looks like you had to book by October 3 to “book early” and get that credit.

I will say, for a January trip we were really surprised how late in 2018 it was before we could actually book, so keep your eyes open!

Yes! My husband and I just went on our honeymoon in January and had a special offer of “Save up to 30% on 5 night stays, Plus book early and get a $50 report credit per night.” It was valid for stays January 6 to March 22.

Looks like you had to book by October 3 to “book early” and get that credit.

I will say, for a January trip we were really surprised how late in 2018 it was before we could actually book, so keep your eyes open!
We are planning for late January or early February 2020. What was your January weather like?

We are planning for late January or early February 2020. What was your January weather like?
It was really beautiful. Just around 80 every day. It sometimes looked like it was going to rain “in the distance”, but we never got any rain at Aulani. We did encounter some sprinkles here and there on other parts of the island, but nothing crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter