Is there free dining when you rent dvc

froggie

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you rent somebodies dvc points can you get the free dining. I really want to book ASAP but want to get the free dining. Any advice would be wounderful.

No. This is a special limited time 'package' deal for hurrican season. The DVC rental would not be a package. You can only get the dining through DVC if you are willing to pay for it.

No. If you book a DVC resort through Disney and pay full price then yes you can get the free dining. If you rent through a member paying a fraction of that price, then no there is no free dining, but you can purchase it.

I'm a DVC member and am not using my points and paying rack rate at a Disney resort to get the free dining. (I'll save my points for when there are no promotions like this).

I own DVC and changed from oct 15 to sept 29 for 8 nights at the Pop to get free dining and the halloween party but will really really miss the BWV oh well can't have everything
maria

froggie said:
Does anyone know if you rent somebodies dvc points can you get the free dining. I really want to book ASAP but want to get the free dining. Any advice would be wounderful.
Over on the DVC boards, several renters have done comparisons showing that they came out ahead renting DVC and paying for the dining plan. They found that cheaper than paying rack rate, buying park tickets, and getting the dining plan "free."

You'd have to price everything out yourself, because it will vary greatly depending on the exact dates of your stay and the composition of your family.

It's helpful to remember that there is really nothing "free" in life.

We are doing both. I love BWV and think that it's a great deal to do the dining through DVC. On the weekend where points are high, we are moving over to POFQ and doing the free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter