Is There Pedestrian Access To Pixar Parking Structure To Use The New Bridge To Downtown Disney

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
well the title says it all. Is there? Ive been asked on another website by someone staying in Pepperwood who is trying to work out the best way to walk to the parks

I'm assuming that the Pepperwood you're asking about is right off of Walnut St. If so, the easiest way to get to Downtown Disney would be to walk to Magic Way where they can head south on either the street that goes to the Disneyland Hotel then cut over, or walk about 100 yards further and turn south to get to Downtown Disney. No need to get to the parking structure.

I'm assuming that the Pepperwood you're asking about is right off of Walnut St. If so, the easiest way to get to Downtown Disney would be to walk to Magic Way where they can head south on either the street that goes to the Disneyland Hotel then cut over, or walk about 100 yards further and turn south to get to Downtown Disney. No need to get to the parking structure.

thanks, thats what I told them, but they keep asking about cutting through Pixar parking structure :)

No. Unless they want to hop on the trams they will find walking into the garages are pointless. Magic Way is the only pedestrian path, there is no way to get into the back of the garages from S Walnut.

If your friends are thinking about the OLD shortcut of cutting through the Pluto lot behind the M&F structure from Ball Rd. to get to Magic Way and, thus, to DTD, that lot was made CM Only in 2017 when the security changes happened. As the pp said, there is no way now for non-CMs to cut through M&F or Pixar Pals from S. Walnut or Ball to get to Magic Way and to DTD.

If your friends are thinking about the OLD shortcut of cutting through the Pluto lot behind the M&F structure from Ball Rd. to get to Magic Way and, thus, to DTD, that lot was made CM Only in 2017 when the security changes happened. As the pp said, there is no way now for non-CMs to cut through M&F or Pixar Pals from S. Walnut or Ball to get to Magic Way and to DTD.
Thanks, yes I think that was what she was on about. I'm not familiar with that side of Disney property but I do remember all the chatter here when that was stopped. I think what happens is people who only go every few years give out old advice trying to be helpful and then first timers get confused when they get up to date advice which is different.

... I think what happens is people who only go every few years give out old advice trying to be helpful and then first timers get confused when they get up to date advice which is different.
Agree. And this can get difficult and sometimes dangerous when first timers or old timers rely on out dated (sometimes ancient) information. Things can change so quickly at the parks that it can really work against guests if they don't do at least some research before their trips to try to make sure their info is up to date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter