Is there uber/lyft allowed to pick up at the resort hotels?

Links? Where it is not talking about Minnie Van that is. Obviously they point out that you use Lyft's app to call Minnie Van. But where does it say "Use Lyft" Ride Share?
And Lyft Ride Share and Minnie Van is NOT the same service. As mentioned elsewhere, it's apples to elephants.

I'm truly baffled as to why you'd argue that a company that offers a service through an app would not prefer you use that app over that of a competitor.

Yes. It's a huge benefit for Lyft. No doubt. But it works both ways. If you asked a Disney financial person "would you rather have a guest use Uber or Lyft?" the answer is Lyft. Because people who are not familiar with Minnie Van will see it as an option and potentially select it in lieu of a regular car. That dynamic cannot take place with Uber.
Unless you know MV is an option, you won't swipe far enough to see it. It is the very last option.

I'm truly baffled as to why you'd argue that a company that offers a service through an app would not prefer you use that app over that of a competitor.
Because Disney isn't making any money off the private Lyft ride share rides. It makes no difference to them in any way whatsoever which private rideshare you use
I'm truly baffled why you think they care

Unless you know MV is an option, you won't swipe far enough to see it. It is the very last option.

But you agree it's possible that someone might swipe through and see it and say "hey, this sounds fun!"? Not 100% of the time, not 10% of the time....but it's POSSIBLE that could happen, yes?

But you agree it's possible that someone might swipe through and see it and say "hey, this sounds fun!"? Not 100% of the time, not 10% of the time....but it's POSSIBLE that could happen, yes?
Possible that people are dumb enough to pay 6 times the cost compared to a regular Lyft ride? Sure, it's always possible.

I respect the administrator's decision and I will no longer participate in this discussion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter