Is this realistic?

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
I don't want to bore my children too much ;) so I was thinking of splitting EPCOT into 2 days.

This is our first trip, and we don't have a lot of time, so we know we won't see everything, but we have picked out what we would most like to see in Future World (The Land, The Living Seas, Wonders of Life, Test Track) How much time should we expect to spend in each pavilion? Is it possible to see what we've highlighted between 8-1?

Thanks

It sounds realistic. Are you staying onsite? Then taking advantage of ee mornings can really help you catch up.

On our first visit we missed several attractions. You just can't see it all unless you spend about three weeks the first time! And I am willing to bet you'd even have to stay onsite using ee mornigs as well...

You get more selective as you keep going back and it won't feel like you missed anything.

That's why I've chosen Wednesday to see EPCOT. I figured about an hour for each pavilion and 15 minutes to ride Test Track. It might slowus down since we are having breakfast at 8:50 with the SBP. But I think we can see the highlights of Wonders of Life in 45 minutes.

Thanks

That sounds just about right. Another Pavillion that is a favorite of my 8 year old is The Universe of Energy. She isn't much on the Wonders of Life, but loves the other. She also loves Spaceship Earth... that is a good one to do as you exit the park.

I would add that Test Track has become extremely popular. Last June we arrived Sunday a little after 12:00pm and the Fast Pass was something like three or four hours later. We decided to try again early the next morning. We arrived at the International Gateway before the rope was dropped, but by the time we were winding our way through Epcot the crowd from the main entrance was storming towards Test Track. We got our Fast Passes and then got on line. It did not take a really long time, but the line was long. We actually lucked out since there was some problem with the ride...it stopped a couple of times but was not a total disaster. We when got to the exit the CM asked us if we would like to ride again since our ride was disrupted. Of course we all said YES and off we went. We got off and then immediately used our Fast Passes. So we rode three times in a relatively short time period. Anyway, please keep in mind to do Test Track early, suggest an EE morning, and use Fast Pass if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter