• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this serious?

DW2010

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I know that Le Cellier is popular but my dining reservations just opened up this morning and there is NOTHING for the date and times we wanted.

Assuming today is your 180 day window, anyone who is staying at a resort used the 180 +10, so most likely booked today's reservations 10 days ago, so for the last 10 days up until today folks have been booking "your" dinner times you were waiting for today. One of the most valuable perks of being a resort guest, IMHO.

Keep checking the reservation board for cancellations. I just snagged an 8:00pm dinner for our May trip!

I decided to call and was told that there are no dinner reservations for that night. I'll probably keep checking as I think I'd like to do dinner there and lunch at Biergarten but right now it's reversed.

What I did is took advice someone else gave me on here and booked Le Cellier for the end of my trip when my 180+10 window opened.

We're aren't doing park hoppers and are planning a specific day at Epcot for our trip so unfortunately September 29th has to be it. I'm sure lunch will be fine.

Keep checking...

I've been trying to get into Le Cellier for 2 weeks now (due to a change in the number of people going with us) and I finally ended up getting a ressie to accommodate all 7 of us and I'm about 7 weeks from my vacation.

Granted it's not the exact time I wanted (4:15pm) but at this point I'll take anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter