Is this the lowest price I can get?

CtryCome2Twn

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to find a good rate on a Disney Cruise. It looks like $799.00, bottom of the boat, is the lowest rate available. This of course is in September. Has anyone ever found a lower rate for the Deluxe Inside Stateroom? $849.00 is the lowest I have found for the category 10.

If this is the lowest it will go, I would appreciate the help from the hundreds of you who have already booked. If I will find nothing cheaper, then I will go ahead and book. I am looking a year in advance as well. I would rather not pay an arm and a leg for a room and use that money for something else.

Thanks so much for your input!

I assume this is for a 7 day?

check out www.allseastravel.com....They post highly discounted pricing right on the website...

September is actually the least expensive time ....try the TA above, or find a good discount cruise agent ala Cruise One...I've used the same Cruise One agent for 5 DCL cruises.he has consistently beat every price quote I received email me and i will give you his name and number if you want....

The $799 rate IS probably the best you'll get on DCL unless you're a Florida resident. If you want to move to the Sunshine state, you're looking at knocking another $200 off the price.

$849 is probably pretty good for a category 10 room. That is what I booked both times, and that rate sounds about right for a good, discounted fare. I'd take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter