Is your day at discovery cove planned??

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
What I mean is...do you have a specific time to swim with the dolphins?? Or do you just meander from one thing to another?? Does anyone have a typical itinerary for a family of four?? Just trying to figure out if this is reallt worth close to $!,000 for only one day, I'd really want my type a personality for planning re-assured that we'd see and do every thing we wanted. Another question, we have plans to stay in that area for 7 nights in Aug and 14 nights in Jan, what would be the bettter time to experience Discovery Cove?? Thanks for any help

The only thing that is scheduled at a specific time is your dolphin swim. Otherwise, you just do whatever you want whenever you want. I think there were certain hours that the meal was available, but you went to eat whenever you wanted within that time frame.

August is the safer option. The weather in January is a bit of a gamble, you might have beautiful weather, but you could find it too cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter