It Just Got Real...When Does a Trip Become "Real" For You?

Squeeeeeeee! Our magic bands just arrived in the mail today for our June trip! I'm so excited for the kids and DH to get home from school and work so they can see them! This is our first trip with the new bands, and as I was admiring them in the new box, it hit me. This trip is REAL! It's really happening!

And then I thought some more, and I realized that probably ALL of our trips have become "real" when the magic bands arrive in the mail. We got our ADRs months ago, I've already made our FPs selections, we've watched the first Happily Ever After live feed on it's first night, we've read obsessively everything we can get our hands on about Pandora, and we made our final payment, but it really just hit me today when I saw the magic band box in mailbox!!

So, when does an upcoming WDW trip really become "real" for you?
Great topic to bring up. To me its a progression of realness. The magic bands coming in starts the process for me, and the packing kicks it up some more, but ultimate realness is felt when I walk out into Orlando International Airport. Its like, "We have arrived."

I agree with the a pp about it coming in stages. But as soon as we book and pay the deposit it becomes the most important, exciting happening in the universe and I fixate on it!!
421 days to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter