It Snowed at Disney Day 4

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
We decided to try and be up earlier today for EMH!! Also we planned to leave our luggage in the train station before heading to the park so the alarm went off at 6am!! You guessed it , I had the sore throat from hell and couldn't stop sneezing whilst packing my bag!!

We did manage to get out of the hotel by 8am and noticed yet more snow had fallen! We eventually got into the park by 9am as it seemed ages for a bus to come along! Now I know why I prefer to stay on site!

We did the usual rides in Fantasyland before heading over to the Studios to get in the queue for Crush, except when we got there, there was no queue! The ride was closed due to technical problems and they were not opening till later in the afternoon!:sad:

We headed off to do RNR twice although the second time around my harness wasn't clicked down like it normally is and it felt like I was flying all over the place, normally I can't move! My mate said I looked a little white when we came off, I wasn't surprised considering as I thought I was going to fly out of it!

It was coming up to lunchtime and we had promised ourselves lunch at the Cowboy Cookout so we headed back to the park but I didn't eat very much as my throat was so sore, I ended up sucking on an ice lolly instead!

We rode BTM and then grabbed a fass pass for later and then as I was so tired and not feeling great and it was freezing cold as well we thought we would see if any of the sofas were free in the Disneyland Hotel outside Cafe Fantasia! We managed to grab one and I fell alseep on the sofa whilst my mate people watched and ordered a few pots of tea! Err 2 hours later my mate woke me up and said our fass pass for BTM would be in around 45 mins so we regretfully left the warm hotel!:sad1:

We managed to ride BTM one last time before having to get our bags from the train station and then oh my god, the queue for check in at Eurostar was awful!

I can only describe it as 800 people wanting to go through all at the same time! There were 4 queues of people and they had to turn off the escalators as the queues were going down them! We started looking at our watches as 8pm approached and loads of us still hadn't gotten through, either the train was going to be delayed or it was going to leave without us! At 8.25pm my mate and I finally got through check in and security and the staff were telling people to hurry and get on the train! We just had ourselves to organise but there were still lots of families getting through! The train finally left at 8.40pm but seemed to make up time on the way home as it pulled in at its scheduled times! I didn't really notice the journey home as I fell asleep feeling not very well!

Well Fiona, this was certainly an eventful trip :confused3 .

Bring on the next one in the Pink Palace eh :goodvibes ?

What a shame you had a sore throat on top of everything else that had happened. Here's to a happier trip next time. :thumbsup2

An eventful trip, its a shame you weren't feeling well on your last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter