It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

ariane37

Dis veteran
Hi everybody :wave: Welcome to my 3rd dining report. My DH and I returned about a week ago from a quick, kid-free trip to the World and were able to sample a few of the food kiosks that are part of Epcot's Flower and Garden festival, as well as eat and drink LOTS more. And because I'm a lucky gal we're heading back down in May for another quick adults only trip, so in addition to attending the AP sneak preview of Pandora we get to eat even MORE F&G goodness! I'll add those reviews to this report, no worries ;)
Before I go any further let me introduce myself; I'm Ariane. Oh, and DH is Steve:

Oops, and my bra too! Made sure to get that in the picture. Our trip last month was March 25th-28th and we stayed for the 2nd time at what has become my favorite resort, the Wilderness Lodge. To keep you guys interested here are some of the places we ate in addition to all the kiosks:

Tangierine Cafe
Territory Lounge (breakfast and dinner)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Tiffins
The Wave
plus snacks and drinks :drinking1

Hope you guys enjoy following along!

Ooooh! I am first! Looking forward to reading all about your adventures.......one day DH and I will take a trip without our boys. In the meantime I'll just have to console myself with solo trips since my boys want to take a break from Disney (what is wrong with them???).

Love all of your reports, excited to follow along! I would LOVE to do F&G one day and we are staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time in Sept!

I really enjoy your reports, so I can't wait to read this one! I hope you did the slushie comparison!

I love all of your reports! Excited to follow along, as wel :)

Hereeee! I am excited to read about all of your adventures! We only did the booths twice and very briefly, I wish we would've tried some more items!

And because I'm a lucky gal we're heading back down in May for another quick adults only trip, so in addition to attending the AP sneak preview of Pandora we get to eat even MORE F&G goodness! I'll add those reviews to this report, no worries ;)

YAY!!! That sounds awesome!!!!

Oops, and my bra too! Made sure to get that in the picture.

HAHAHA :rotfl:

Tangierine Cafe
Territory Lounge (breakfast and dinner)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Tiffins
The Wave
plus snacks and drinks :drinking1

Ooooooh what a great lineup. I always forget about Tangeriene Cafe. We tried Territory Lounge for the first time for dinner. I am dying to stay at WL now. We walked down to check out Geyser Point. Didn't order anything, but the menu/atmosphere seemed pretty nice.

I followed along on your last one but I'm going to try to be an active participant this time! Can't wait to hear more!

Ooooh! I am first!
You are :cheer2: Thanks for joining in!

one day DH and I will take a trip without our boys. In the meantime I'll just have to console myself with solo trips since my boys want to take a break from Disney (what is wrong with them???).
Ugh, it must be the boys :sad2: The only way Ricky said he'll be happy to go back is if we stay somewhere with a basketball court! Why do they have to grow up??

Love all of your reports, excited to follow along! I would LOVE to do F&G one day and we are staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time in Sept!
Thank you! So exciting that you're staying at WL, I hope you love it as much as we do :)

I really enjoy your reports, so I can't wait to read this one! I hope you did the slushie comparison!

Yay! Can't wait to see the rest :)
I'm glad you're here!

:wave:

you know I'm in!
And I'm very thankful you are :hug:

I love all of your reports! Excited to follow along, as wel :)
Aw, thank you, that's so nice to hear :goodvibes

I'm in! An adults only F&G trip sounds amazing!
It was! Although from your dining report (which I'm thoroughly enjoying) looks like you guys had an amazing family trip!!

Love all of your reports! I'm in
:thanks: and thanks for joining in!

Can't wait to hear all about your dining exploits this time!!
Hi there, nice to see you!

I am excited to read about all of your adventures! We only did the booths twice and very briefly, I wish we would've tried some more items!
That's what happened last time we did F&G, we only did like 2 booths and I've been regretting it ever since. It was so fun to just walk around, take our time, and eat/drink all the things :D
I always forget about Tangeriene Cafe
I do too and we've been wanting to try it for awhile

We tried Territory Lounge for the first time for dinner. I am dying to stay at WL now. We walked down to check out Geyser Point. Didn't order anything, but the menu/atmosphere seemed pretty nice.
We ate dinner there last time we stayed and I've been craving it! We didn't eat at Geyser Point but spent some time there; I agree the atmosphere is really nice, especially at night.

How did I not see this sooner? :thumbsup2Following along!
Because I'm technically challenged and don't have the link in my signature :rotfl:

I'm here. Can't wait to read more..
:wave2: So glad you're here!

Got my bra out and my drink poured so I'm all ready
OH yeah! Bras out + drinks = one great par-tay :dancer:

I'm ready for you and your bra
:rotfl2: My bra there is just a nice bonus for you all :laughing:

Can't wait love your reports!
Thanks Tammy!

Joining in!!
:welcome: glad to see you again!

Following along...
And :welcome: to you! Glad to have you along

I followed along on your last one but I'm going to try to be an active participant this time!
Lol no worries! I'm just glad you read the last one and liked it enough to come here :)

I'm still not caught up on your last report, but you bet I've already clicked watch thread on this one! Looking forward to hearing all about the adventures you, Steve and your bra went on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!