The ABCs of Greece & Italy! X, Y, and Z, and that Friends is THE END!!! :) See you in Asia and Australia, Join Me THERE!!

Good day! I'm reading your Pre Trip report for the next one, and I felt so bad after reading your comment that you weren't sure if anyone was following along on this trip, since there were few commenters. I wanted to be sure you know that I've waited (patiently) for each installment after reading your prior reports, and I'm sorry I didn't say anything. Thank you for the fabulous photos, entertaining words, and taking me to new places in the world. I'm an avid traveler in the US, but haven't done much overseas (Ireland and Jamaica) so it's been incredibly fun having you show me new adventures. Have a great time on the current trip and I'll be following along there as well, and promise to type the comments that run through my head as I read. Camille

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!