Itinerary Planned!!! Need a little Feedback :)

WendyCFG

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at All Star Movies Dec 2-7... Me, Mom, and Stepdad. We usually get up EARLY, and go, go, go!!! I know everyone says to take time to rest, but we just can't - We're in DISNEY, after all :)

Anyway... We have our itinerary planned, and PS Arrangements. I'd love some feed back from everyone... Thanks!!!

BTW - You'll see alot of meals here... Normally we like to have 2 sit down meals a day (Usually character meals) - That's the only time we rest! haha

Wendy

Tuesday Dec 2
3:00P - Arrive at Orlando Airport
Limo to Hotel - Check In
Freshen up and Head to DT Disney
Dinner at Rainforest Cafe - It's my StepDad's favorite :) (We have a Safari Card for quicker seating)
9:00P - La Nouba ( I haven't seen this one, but I loved "O" in Vegas)

Wednesday Dec 3
Epcot Early Entry - Hopefully get to ride M:S & TT
9:50A - Princess Story Book Breakfast @ Norway
See a few attractions in FW and WS
5:00pm - Candlelight Processional
6:50P - Dinner at the Garden Grill with Mickey :)
Illuminations

Thursday - Dec 4
MK Early Entry
Fantasyland!!! - Last year we did all of Fantasyland before the park opened... Hoping it works that way again
9:30A - Breakfast @ Crystal Palace with Pooh
Tommorrowland for Buzz
Splash Mountain (We like to do this right before we leave, if possible)
SDCT Parade
Back to the Hotel to change & Freshen up
Return to MK
5:35P - Dinner at the Royal Table
7:00P - MVMCP

Friday - Dec 5
9:00A - Breakfast @ 'Ohana
MGM - Definitely ride Tower of Terror & Rockin' Roller Coaster... Then whatever else works out. OH!! question... What's Better - Magic of Disney Animation or One Man's Dream?????
Afternoon Parade
Fantasmic
8:20 - Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

Sat - Dec 6
9:15A - Breakfast @ CRT
Animal Kingdom Lodge to see the decorations and visit the giftshop
AK - Safari, Primeval Whirl, and Camp Minnie Mickey (I know, we're "character nuts" :) We come home with more autographs and Char Pics than most kiddos do... haha)
Hotel to freshen up
5:35P - Liberty Tree Tavern @ MK for Dinner
Spectromagic

Sun - Dec 7
Time to go home :(

Any feedback welcome!!!

Thanks again... Wendy

Looks good. I would be careful about a big breakfast at Ohana followed by TOT and RNRC. Maybe do a few of the more tame attractions at MGM first?

Looks like my dream trip! We've never done Magic of Disney Animation. Everyone in my party except for me slept through Walt One Man's Dream. I thought it was great, but I'm also a history teacher. I'd visit again, but it's not something I'd miss another attraction for.

Looks like a great plan to me. Great work. As for your question about MGM's attractions.....

I had to keep from crying all the way through One Man's Dream. I get a bit nostalgic about Mickey's creator. We all owe Walt Disney more than we could ever repay him. So, the history of the man, his dream, and his legacy was well done and worth my time.

I loved the animation tour when we did it back in early 2001. I don't know what all they are doing to it in the rehab, but I know that I can't wait to see it for myself this trip.

Mickey

Originally posted by WendyCFG
We will be staying at All Star Movies Dec 2-7... Me, Mom, and Stepdad. We usually get up EARLY, and go, go, go!!! I know everyone says to take time to rest, but we just can't - We're in DISNEY, after all :)

Anyway... We have our itinerary planned, and PS Arrangements. I'd love some feed back from everyone... Thanks!!!

BTW - You'll see alot of meals here... Normally we like to have 2 sit down meals a day (Usually character meals) - That's the only time we rest! haha

Wendy

Tuesday Dec 2
3:00P - Arrive at Orlando Airport
Limo to Hotel - Check In
Freshen up and Head to DT Disney
Dinner at Rainforest Cafe - It's my StepDad's favorite :) (We have a Safari Card for quicker seating)
9:00P - La Nouba ( I haven't seen this one, but I loved "O" in Vegas)

Wednesday Dec 3
Epcot Early Entry - Hopefully get to ride M:S & TT
9:50A - Princess Story Book Breakfast @ Norway
See a few attractions in FW and WS
5:00pm - Candlelight Processional
6:50P - Dinner at the Garden Grill with Mickey :)
Illuminations

*****Try MS first and then go to TT*****

Thursday - Dec 4
MK Early Entry
Fantasyland!!! - Last year we did all of Fantasyland before the park opened... Hoping it works that way again
9:30A - Breakfast @ Crystal Palace with Pooh
Tommorrowland for Buzz
Splash Mountain (We like to do this right before we leave, if possible)
SDCT Parade
Back to the Hotel to change & Freshen up
Return to MK
5:35P - Dinner at the Royal Table
7:00P - MVMCP

*****Sounds like a great day at MK - you many want to consider FP at Splash Mountain to plan your time as best as possible*****

Friday - Dec 5
9:00A - Breakfast @ 'Ohana
MGM - Definitely ride Tower of Terror & Rockin' Roller Coaster... Then whatever else works out. OH!! question... What's Better - Magic of Disney Animation or One Man's Dream?????
Afternoon Parade
Fantasmic
8:20 - Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

*****One Man's Dream - it is a great tribute to the man who started it all*****
Do you have enough time to get out of Fantasmic and over to the GF?

Sat - Dec 6
9:15A - Breakfast @ CRT
Animal Kingdom Lodge to see the decorations and visit the giftshop
AK - Safari, Primeval Whirl, and Camp Minnie Mickey (I know, we're "character nuts" :) We come home with more autographs and Char Pics than most kiddos do... haha)
Hotel to freshen up
5:35P - Liberty Tree Tavern @ MK for Dinner
Spectromagic

Sun - Dec 7
Time to go home :(

*****So sad - too soon!!! - have a great trip!!!*****

Any feedback welcome!!!

Thanks again... Wendy

Thanks for everyone for the feedback!
jaysue:

Definitely planning M:S before TT... M:S is the #1 thing on my agenda this year... Notice it's first thing on the first full day? haha Last year... we were able to get a FP for Splash Mountain at just the right time... yep, I'm hoping it works again :) We're not sure about Fantasmic and the 1900 ressie. Last year, they ran Fantasmic at 6pm, but without Osborne Lights this year, they could make it for 7pm. I don't know. If they do it at 7, I guess we'll have to sit in the back on the right and try to beat the crowds to the buses... which I hate to do. I really enjoy taking my time leaving the parks. 8:20 was the latest ressie we could get and we've never been to Park Fare before. I've heard it was wonderful... so if I have to rush, I gladly will - to get to my Prince Charming. haha Actually, I think I need a Fairy Godmother more than a Prince Charming, but that's another story!

Partridge & Mickeysaver
Sounds like One Man's Dream is on my "To Do" List now :)

Micca
Mom said the same thing about Breakfast and then RnR. So we'll probably stop for some shopping or watch Muppets, B&B, or VOLM first. My Stepdad hasn't seen Muppets, so maybe that would be a good start to the day.

Thanks again... It helps to have new eyes. I guess I "over" plan a little, but when we only have a few days, I want to make sure I smother myself in as much pixie dust as possible :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter