It's a sequel! AUGUST 2020 DCOM Exercise Challenge

Yay! PollyannaMom, sophy1996, Liddypool, and I have all reached Smart Green!! and the Team is at Princess Pink!

To end the month out, we will cover one final movie. 523050
Even Stevens was such a funny TV show. My husband and like to watch it while we fold laundry. The Even Stevens Movie packs all the humor of the TV show into an outrageous storyline. Shia LaBeouf was such a great kid actor, by the way.

I’ll be popping back in over the next several days to round up any final minutes. Thanks for indulging me in another month about Disney Channel Movies. It was easy to do because I have been reviewing and ranking all the DCOMs on my YouTube channel this summer. So, yes. I have seen all 109 movies. lol. My yt channel is ExMedxS if any of you want to check it out.

thanks again @sophy1996 for hosting September. ☺️

Attachments

• 1598933309680.jpeg
    1598933309680.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
150 final minutes - horses and walking

2685/2500

Slacked off yesterday and did nothing for the first time in forever since my daughter and I spent the day at the hospital. Heading back there soon because she is having surgery this morning. It would be a simple surgery for most, but she has a problem clotting so I'm a nervous wreck - trying to outwardly seem otherwise, though. Thankfully, DD's hematology team is on top of things and has a solid plan in place to control the bleeding. I'll probably start Sept off with pacing minutes while waiting for news that this is over and all is well. Due to Covid policy, only one caretaker is allowed on the hospital campus, so unfortunately I'll be pacing alone.

Thanks for another fun month, Elizabeth Smith! I hope DD and I can catch up on some of these movies while she recovers.

P.S. I will definitely watch your YouTube channel. 109 movies is a lot! Heading over to subscribe now.

@Twilight Sparkle, my thoughts will be with you today. :hug: I have a clotting issues myself (ITP) so I totally get it! I had (planned) platelets for my C-section with DS, and it all turned out OK.

Thank you! And thanks for sharing that. It really does help to hear it. It's very encouraging! They have platelets on hold for her, too, and she will be receiving two meds to help her clot.

Thanks, all! Surgery took longer a little longer than expected but ended up going very well. They didn't need the platelets so that was a relief. She's resting now, and we're trying to keep her comfy and trying to stay on top of the pain. She's a much better patient so far than my husband, so I'm very happy about that! : ) I didn't get many steps in because they had a tracking screen in the waiting room so I could keep tabs on her progress. My eyes were pretty much glued to that screen. Might not get anything in today.

Also, I have a PSA for Starbucks fans. Have you tried the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew yet? That has kept me going today, and it is so tasty!!!! Yum! Much better than the PS Latte.

Thanks, all! Surgery took longer a little longer than expected but ended up going very well. They didn't need the platelets so that was a relief. She's resting now, and we're trying to keep her comfy and trying to stay on top of the pain. She's a much better patient so far than my husband, so I'm very happy about that! : ) I didn't get many steps in because they had a tracking screen in the waiting room so I could keep tabs on her progress. My eyes were pretty much glued to that screen. Might not get anything in today.

So glad to hear your DD’s surgery went well!

Don’t worry at all about exercise minutes today - just be a mama!

8/26: 50 minutes of strength training.
8/27: 35 minutes of cardio.
8/28: 42 minutes of strength training.
8/30: 14 minutes of cardio.
8/31: 42 minutes of strength training.

663/700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!