It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Hey Howdy Hey!

I am back for another trip report! For those that don't know me I am Ryan, Rumors and News board moderator, DIS contributor, and college student. I have a very busy life but I like it that way. I get bored when I have nothing to do. I come from the Cheese/Dairy state of Wisconsin so of course Go Pack Go, Go Badgers, Brewers, and Bucks!

This trip came about for one major reason and another minor reason. The DIS announced they were celebrating 20 years! With that they would be having a big party in Epcot on June 1st to celebrate (more on that later) as well as other events during the week. The minor reason would be Pandora. This is my first ever solo trip to WDW but my 10th trip total.

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to go to WDW during this time but only for 3 days/2 nights. I would be staying at Pop Century. I would fly in on May 31st and fly out on June 2nd. I had a 2 day base ticket with plans to visit MK and AK during this trip.

I took over 2000 pictures during this trip and got to meet a bunch of incredible DISers.

Can't wait to share everything about my trip, so here we go!

Following! I can't wait to see some of your 2000 Pandora photos and hear about the DIS anniversary celebration was!

Ryan, i saw you at the Epcot security check before the party chatting with Jackie, my friend and i were right behind you. i was going to say hi, but didn't want to interrupt your conversation and so was waiting for you guys to finish, but then it was my turn for bag check and when i turned around you had disappeared, and i missed my chance! haha! looking forward to reading your report!

Joining in! I still haven't caught up on your last TR but hopefully I can keep up with this one!

I need more...NOW! :rolleyes1:teeth: Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing the photos.

Thanks for joining in!

Following! I can't wait to see some of your 2000 Pandora photos and hear about the DIS anniversary celebration was!
Thanks for joining in! I'll have tons of pictures to show.

Sure I am in! Thanks for posting the link on the Pandora thread.
Thanks for joining in!

Ryan, i saw you at the Epcot security check before the party chatting with Jackie, my friend and i were right behind you. i was going to say hi, but didn't want to interrupt your conversation and so was waiting for you guys to finish, but then it was my turn for bag check and when i turned around you had disappeared, and i missed my chance! haha! looking forward to reading your report!

Oh man, you definitely should've said hi.

Joining! Can't wait to see all of your pictures- I suspect I may get see some familiar sights ;)

Thanks for joining in Phil!

Joining in! Love your Dopey pic, where and when on Marathon Weekend did you get that taken?

I got that taken after the marathon in the finishers area.

Joining in! I still haven't caught up on your last TR but hopefully I can keep up with this one!

Thanks for joining in, this one should be short so you should be able to keep up ;)

Following along!

Thanks for joining in!

Joining in!

Thanks for joining in!

I need more...NOW! :rolleyes1:teeth: Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing the photos.

Thanks for joining in!

I can't wait to read about your trip.

Thanks for joining in!

I'm in! Looking forward to reading along! :)

Thanks for joining in!

Yay! New trip report!!

Thanks for joining in!

Following along from the Running Thread.

Thanks for joining in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!