It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

were you that close? Or is the zoom on your camera that good? LOL! Amazing shots, as always!

I was right up front on the curb. I did use zoom on some images.

I absolutely LOVE the Festival of Fantasy Parade! I listen to it over and over and am always in awe of how seamless the music transitions! The performers are also great! You got some amazing pictures! I feel like I am in MK watching right now. "Away we go..."

Yes the music is some of my favorite! Thanks!

LOVE the parade!

They may be hot but at least Smee gets a crop top! Lol!

This is a GREAT picture of Minnie!

Lol Smee in a crop top!

I somehow fell really behind on your TR, but I'm back now. Your EMH in Pandora sounded amazing and your pictures of the queue were great! The thought behind Tonga Toast definitely intrigues me, but I don't do banana anything, so it's out for me. Your morning seemed lovely and no need to put a disclaimer on your lunch, I like the chicken nuggets and have to get them at least once. And lastly, great pictures of the FoF Parade... I LOVE the parade!

I somehow fell really behind on your TR, but I'm back now. Your EMH in Pandora sounded amazing and your pictures of the queue were great! The thought behind Tonga Toast definitely intrigues me, but I don't do banana anything, so it's out for me. Your morning seemed lovely and no need to put a disclaimer on your lunch, I like the chicken nuggets and have to get them at least once. And lastly, great pictures of the FoF Parade... I LOVE the parade!
Thanks! Pandora was great at night. I always try to get something good at Disney but sometimes chicken nuggets just do the trick ;)

I cannot imagine being part of the parade in the heat. Most of those costumes are probably super hot even in cold weather. I think these performers deserve hazard pay for doing the parade in the summer.

I love your parade pictures! The one with Grumpy and the Mad Hatter is awesome ... I wonder what they were saying to each other?

I cannot imagine being part of the parade in the heat. Most of those costumes are probably super hot even in cold weather. I think these performers deserve hazard pay for doing the parade in the summer.

I love your parade pictures! The one with Grumpy and the Mad Hatter is awesome ... I wonder what they were saying to each other?
I agree!

Thanks! I also wonder what they are saying. Grumpy is probably mad at the mad hatter for something.

Wow you're parade pictures are incredible. They are so up close are you sure you weren't in the parade taking them ;)
I like that one with Grumpy and that Mad Hatter too.
We love that parade I think the dragon and Rapunzel float are my favorites.

I always have the ULTIMATE respect for ALL the CM's that deal with that heat/humidity/rain, etc. - and anybody that has to work outside under those conditions. I always offer cold water to the mail person, utility workers, etc. that I see during the summer.

You definitely take some great pics! When you showed Meg Crofton's name, all I could hear was Pete's voice in my head saying "The CLEANING LADY gets a WINDOW on Main Street?" :lmao:

Wow you're parade pictures are incredible. They are so up close are you sure you weren't in the parade taking them ;)
I like that one with Grumpy and that Mad Hatter too.
We love that parade I think the dragon and Rapunzel float are my favorites.

Thanks! The dragon is definitely my favorite.

I always have the ULTIMATE respect for ALL the CM's that deal with that heat/humidity/rain, etc. - and anybody that has to work outside under those conditions. I always offer cold water to the mail person, utility workers, etc. that I see during the summer.

You definitely take some great pics! When you showed Meg Crofton's name, all I could hear was Pete's voice in my head saying "The CLEANING LADY gets a WINDOW on Main Street?" :lmao:

I thought about Pete saying that too!

Haha I heard Pete too. Great pictures Ryan.

Thanks!

If you haven't listened to the Connecting with Walt from last week with their interview with Bob Guhr, I definitely recommend it - and they cover his window on Main St.

I must admit I don't like FoF as much as many people - but I do really like the dancers/performers and their costumes - and fully agree, I don't know how they do it in that heat/humidity!

If you haven't listened to the Connecting with Walt from last week with their interview with Bob Guhr, I definitely recommend it - and they cover his window on Main St.

I must admit I don't like FoF as much as many people - but I do really like the dancers/performers and their costumes - and fully agree, I don't know how they do it in that heat/humidity!
Yes I did listen to the Bob Gurr interview. I really enjoyed it.

There are definitely some very detailed costumes in that parade.

So long MK but the night is only beginning!

After the parade I had a fastpass to get to! Off to work I go! In a million diamond mine!

The clouds were worrying as I had a very special evening ahead.

Up next was Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid!

Always a fun time! I noticed some new queue details this time too.

I needed a snack so I headed to get a Mickey Pretzel!

After that I headed back to Pop quick to freshen up for the evening after sweating most of the day. I also dropped off some purchases I made since I didn't want to take them to Epcot with me.

Then it was right back to MK.

Hi Goof!

No trip is complete without a Mickey Bar!

Then it was time for my final FP of the day, Big Thunder Mountain! BTMRR is my favorite ride in MK. It just is a special ride for me.

After I headed to Fantasyland to ride Dumbo!

Dumbo is a must do for me. I don't know why but it just is.

It was time to head towards the exit then. Emails were sent out to us Disers that Disney was going ahead with their rain contingency plan which meant the concert would be indoors and Illuminations would be a last minute decision. No controlling weather but I hoped for the best.

So long MK! I will be back again in January.

Onto the monorail!

My original plan was to meet some Disers at the TTC for fireworks but it kept getting darker and lightning was seen in the distance.

Instead I decided to get back on the monorail and head to Epcot.

That is where I will leave you...

Up Next: The Best Night Ever!

Enjoying your TR. BTMRR is a great ride! The queue for LM is so detailed and fun. Disney does a great job with their queues.

Looks like you had a nice Mickey head snack day! Mickey-shaped snacks definitely are the best snacks. And you hit up some good rides too, which is always important!

I'm looking forward to reading about the DIS 20th party ... that must have been amazing.

Looks like you had a nice Mickey head snack day! Mickey-shaped snacks definitely are the best snacks. And you hit up some good rides too, which is always important!

I'm looking forward to reading about the DIS 20th party ... that must have been amazing.
If it is shaped like Mickey it is usually much better! DIS 20 coming up soon! It was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!