Mini TR for another Boston Road Trip - updated Nov 22

Always a trade off, isn't it?
Cost vs convenience.

Sadly true!! Wish that wasn't always the case lol

::yes::
I'm the same with my poker chips. So small I can pick up as many as I want and not run out of room.

Poker chips are a great thing to collect too...I've never really thought to look for them in souvenier shops...interesting...

Ha! I'm the opposite. Give me the sweetest ice tea you got!

Oh don't get me wrong - I do love a good sweet tea (or caramel frappuccino) but when you're trying to lose a few pounds...not so much lol

The good news is that Florida now has the lowest Covid rates in the nation right now. :) I think you'll be just fine for your trip.

This is surprising...yet great to hear!

Poker chips are a great thing to collect too...I've never really thought to look for them in souvenier shops...interesting...
It’s a Harley Davidson thing. :)
Oh don't get me wrong - I do love a good sweet tea (or caramel frappuccino) but when you're trying to lose a few pounds...not so much lol
Oh I understand that! For myself at least.

Last edited:
It’s a Harley Davidson thing. :)

I must have missed something in reading your past TR's...so when you say "Harley Davidson thing" are you saying that these poker chips you collect are only in the Harley Davidson stores in each city where they have them?

I must have missed something in reading your past TR's...so when you say "Harley Davidson thing" are you saying that these poker chips you collect are only in the Harley Davidson stores in each city where they have them?
Yes. I visit HD stores all over North America. So far I have over 100, each one from a different store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!