It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Nicole needs to win final HOH and take Holly to F2. I feel so sorry for her to be stuck in that house with Jolly for a week. It will be so lonely for her. I am glad, though, that Cliff is going to jury.

They should’ve voted Holly out last week. I kind of hope they vote out Cliff this week. I think he’ll be surprised since he was so sure that Jackson/Holly would pick him over the other one.

I might be in the minority but I do not see lying and cheating a deserving way to win. There are no set rules that one must be conniving and manipulating to win. Some people respect a social game. If the jury is bitter so be it. That's the risk they take when they decide the type of game they play.

I don't mind lies and manipulation if it's on a game level. I do feel like Jackson's lie was game. Holly was better for his game, plain and simple, his allegiance is to Holly, plain and simple. Cliff on the other hand, I felt his lie was personal. His allegiance is suppose to be to Nicole, Nicole is the best person for his game, yet he threw her under the bus for a Final 2 with Jackson A final 2 Cliff should have known was never, ever going to happen. How in the world could Cliff believe Jackson would take him over Holly.

Cliff's deal was to take Jackson to Final 3 while Jackson took him to Final 2. Cliff would still take Nicole to Final 2.

Not that anyone would agree to that and mean it.

Exactly, why would Cliff believe Jackson would take him to Final 2 over Holly. I just don't get that at all. The point Jackson told Cliff he would take him to Final 2, Cliff should have gone straight to Nicole and say we need to get Jackson out of here pronto.

Cliff and Nicole were stupid! They are going to get burned in the end. I don’t like Miche but he has played the game. Cliff will be gone on Wednesday and the expressions on his and Nicole’s faces will be of shock realizing they were stupid.

Cliff and Nicole were stupid! They are going to get burned in the end. I don’t like Miche but he has played the game. Cliff will be gone on Wednesday and the expressions on his and Nicole’s faces will be of shock realizing they were stupid.
Nicole already knows. It's Cliff who is still in disbelief. He keeps saying 'if I go Thursday'...IF. Ha!! Nicole is practicing a speech and it is said to be a good one that will challenge him, Jackson, on keeping his word and on national TV where he cares a lot about image. I, personally, don't think he'll give a crap. But good on her for calling him out. Cliff has said if he goes and J and H are F2 that he'll vote for Holly.

Last edited:
They already know. It has been discussed.

I am hoping and praying that Jackson doesn’t win. BB has been given him a lot of passes and have helped him win in at least one case (according to Live Feeders). Twitter has been abuzz about some “questionable hand signals” he allegedly flashed during the wall comp. If it’s true then shame on BB and CBS.

So the feeders are saying that Jackson and Holly were looking over the BB rule book last night to see if they can get Nicole's HOH forfeited so they can vote out Nicole this week instead of Cliff since Cliff would take Jackson to F2 and Nicole won't. Why Holly wants to do this is beyond me. Seems like both these gals are sacrificing everything for these 2 jerks. I wonder if Nicole made some comment that she'd forfeit her HOH??? And that prompted Jackson to get out the rule book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter