It's gonna be an oven, but WE'RE GOING TO WDW in AUGUST!!! Final thoughts

I'm going to finish reading soon so I can compare our plans for the days w

Yay! Let's hope it works out somehow!

I respect all you've done for you and DD since then.

Thanks. It hasn't been easy but this trip is giving me something great to look forward to.

I don't know if you've gotten any farther with agreements on the kids or finances, but congrats on the house!

Yeah..it's slow going. Everything with lawyers takes so. damn. long. Ugh. But baby steps are happening and in the grand scheme it's really been ONLY a year...though it seems long to me because I just want it OVER.

You should definitely get to see Beast when you're there, although they do say be prepared for him to possibly not be there since no character is ever guaranteed.

I do hope to see the Beast because it's sort of unusual. But also now I'm not as worried because I ended up changing our Wave ADR to O'Hana breakfast. I couldn't get O'hana dinner like I wanted, but at least this way we get to go to O'Hana and have one actual real character meal.

Maybe we will see you in the Land pavillion!

That would be great!! When it gets closer we'll figure it out if it works!

usually after I hit Mexico for a blood orange margarita

Now that sounds delicious. I may have to try it.

Gonna try to squeeze in a quick update before I have to leave this morning.

Oh and before that, wanted to share that I made a change to a lunch I already planned for August 12th. This was/is a non-parks day, and I was going to just chill at the CR and have a brunch at the Wave. But then I started thinking, we don't have any character meals...and we have time on this day...so why not go over to the Poly for an O'Hana character breakfast/brunch? This way we can see some characters, since I didn't have any character meals booked and also have some O'hana even if we have to settle for breakfast instead of dinner. I am a bit sad to give up the Wave breakfast, because I have heard good things, but also my germaphobia about buffets kind of got the better of me and I decided that the style of O'hana might give me less anxiety. At least you're only sharing utensils with people at your own table, right? I have a problem, I know...and it's getting worse the older I get...I just don't want to get sick on vacay lol.

So anyway...I got an ADR for 11:30 am at O'hana so that way it's kind of lunch...and we'll still have time to chill in the room or the pool or whatever (maybe still get a run in) and then head over there.

Back to the plans....for Tuesday August 15th!

This day, I have us having another leisurely morning at the CR. And here's where I have to resist the urge to over plan lol. We could....go play mini golf...or do some resort hopping...or...so many other ideas...BUT...since my DD still doesn't know about this trip so I can't ask her what she wants...I want to at least leave some time open for her to have a say in what we do lol. More than likely we will just hang by the pool this morning again :) I know it sounds like we are being quite lazy on this trip...at least that is what it looks like when I look at our plans...but I keep having to remind myself how crazy hot it will be!!

So. Pool/hang out at the CR in the morning most likely.

Then at 12:05 pm, I got us an ADR for the Grand Floridian Garden Room Tea! I just LOVE a good tea service lol Maybe that's the Canadian/Brit in me coming out lol. But this looks just awesome. Also, with it being at noon, it will serve as lunch. That's my one complaint about tea as it's usually at weird times between meals when I don't want to eat that much, but I think this will be idea. I can not wait for the berries and cream (hopefully they still have that)

After our tea, I currently have us going back to the CR to change out of our "tea" clothes before heading over to Epcot. However, I think depending on how we feel (and how dressed up we get for tea) we may be able to head right over to Epcot after lunch. But if we feel like hanging out till it gets a bit cooler that is ok too.

Sometime that afternoon...we'll head over to Epcot.

I made FP+ starting at 4pm for Nemo, Spaceship Earth and Frozen Ever After. I don't really care that much if we make it to the FP for Nemo - I know DD likes this ride and so do I, but I don't think it always needs FP, but I really didn't know what else to make it for.

Anyway..depending on what time we arrive and how much time we have, we can wander, maybe ride Figment or whatever there is without too much wait...

Then at 7:20pm we have a "new to us" ADR at Rose & Crown. I'm excited about the food, but also..do you guys think at 7:20 ADR would give us a chance at being there for Illuminations? If we are patient and say we want to wait for an outside table? I am not sure how this works...

After that are the rides still open? I'd love to try to get on the Caballeros in Mexico before leaving...I've actually never been on this one...

So that's about it for Aug 15th plans...would love to hear your thoughts!

Plans are sounding great. Good call on the Ohana reservation! We've only been for dinner so far, not breakfast, but I didn't find the whole family-style bit feels very germy compared to buffets. I'm quite germaphobic myself, but I try not to think of it too much at buffets. And if you're going to get sick sharing utensils with your DD, chances are you'd get sick sharing a room with her for your whole vacation anyway, etc.

Re: the Rose and Crown ADR... We did almost the same thing one night on our trip a year ago. If you want to stay and wait, I think it's incredibly likely that you will get a table outside and that you'll be able to stay to watch Illuminations. I had booked an ADR for R&C for almost two hours before Illuminations (similar to yours) and told them we didn't mind waiting for an outside table on the patio if one would be available. I figured we might have to wait up to 30+ minutes, so I thought that the long window would give us a good cushion. Turns out they could seat us (and in the best table in the house in the middle of the patio directly on the railing!) in less than 10 minutes! We asked our server if we could pace our meal to stay for Illuminations and he said absolutely. But it ended up feeling like such a long meal. We're not fast eaters by any means, but by the end it felt pretty long. The show was really wonderful from that spot though! So if you stay for Illuminations I'm sure you'll love the experience! We thought it was absolutely worth it, but if we were to try to do it again we might try to get a reservation just slightly closer to the show time.

Side note: we also really enjoyed our meals at Rose and Crown. :) It wasn't the best meal I've had on property, but still very good. Nathan liked it even more so—it easily makes Nathan's top 10, probably even his top 5.

Sounds great! I think you are smart taking it slow, and leaving room to do what you want if you feel like it. I think you both are going to end up enjoying the relaxed pace!

So if you stay for Illuminations I'm sure you'll love the experience! We thought it was absolutely worth it, but if we were to try to do it again we might try to get a reservation just slightly closer to the show time.

Yeah that was the latest I could get so I grabbed it, but I will keep trying to move it a little later if I can...otherwise just maybe get lucky. It does seem like a long time to sit for a meal...but it sure beats having to stand with crowds to watch the show so it may be worth it...we will see I guess. I'm glad the food was good though.

I think you both are going to end up enjoying the relaxed pace!

I think so. Looking forward to not rushing.

I have heard good things, but also my germaphobia about buffets kind of got the better of me and I decided that the style of O'hana might give me less anxiety. At least you're only sharing utensils with people at your own table, right?

Personally, I've never even thought about this until you brought it up on this PTR. I have an even weirder thing about breakfast buffets. I don't like eggs that I can't tell are eggs (fear of powdered eggs) and eggs that have been cooked well before they hit my plate, or that they could have been microwaved. I realize that I'm risking powdered eggs at an omelette bar, but at least in know it's hot and fresh.

My partner has a compromised immune system, and we haven't had a problem with buffets, we eat at them all the time, even at home. But as long as you feel safer, that's what's important.

I know it sounds like we are being quite lazy on this trip...at least that is what it looks like when I look at our plans...

It's your trip, there's no right or wrong. Who says you have to be running around the parks all day? We sometimes just hang out in the room, I use the jacuzzi tub (we get a one bedroom DVC villa) and cook us a leisurely breakfast, or some other meal. If you want to hang out at the pool, that's fine, it's not lazy, it's enjoying yourself, and that's the most important thing about the trip.

Also, with it being at noon, it will serve as lunch. That's my one complaint about tea as it's usually at weird times between meals when I don't want to eat that much, but I think this will be idea.

I thought this was a funny statement, but perhaps you have a structured life and job that conditions you to eating regularly at certain times. To me, I eat when I'm hungry. We are somewhat retired so most days are unscheduled. Breakfast can be anywhere from 9AM to 11:30, and sometimes breakfast is actually lunch at 10:30. Sometimes I only eat two meals a day. If I eat a big meal at 2-3PM, I may have a snack before bed. Then again I'm not sure how I would feel about "Tea". I don't like cucumber sandwiches, or egg salad (see previous comments about precooked eggs), so none of the menu has really appealed to me. I'll look forward to hearing about your experience!

I don't really care that much if we make it to the FP for Nemo - I know DD likes this ride and so do I, but I don't think it always needs FP, but I really didn't

That's the thing about FP+ at Epcot, you end up sort of throwing away one FP to a ride that never has a line.

Then at 7:20pm we have a "new to us" ADR at Rose & Crown. I'm excited about the food, but also..do you guys think at 7:20 ADR would give us a chance at being there for Illuminations? If we are patient and say we want to wait for an outside table? I am not sure how this works...

I think it depends on the CM you get. I used to love Illuminations and we would make R&C our ADR for dinner on our first night. Several times, we lucked out as you are hoping. One time we were seated far in the back where we could only see parts of the lagoon. We asked if we could wait for a better table, and they told us take it or leave it. So we ate our meal quickly and left to find a better spot for viewing. We haven't been back since. So YMMV, I hope that it works out for you!

I have an even weirder thing about breakfast buffets. I don't like eggs that I can't tell are eggs (fear of powdered eggs) and eggs that have been cooked well before they hit my plate, or that they could have been microwaved.

Yeah I hear ya on this. I'm not a huge fan of eggs in general and am very choosy about which ones I will eat. So I don't think that is weird at all lol.

we haven't had a problem with buffets,

You know, we did go to one or two last time at WDW and never had an issue, but I guess I have heard stories from friends, and it may not have even been the buffet that made them sick, but I still would feel better not taking any chances. Also we're not that huge eaters anyway so we may not really make that much of buffets that it's worth it. I'm happy with O'Hana I think, and from what I hear the food is good, and we'll get characters too.

If you want to hang out at the pool, that's fine, it's not lazy, it's enjoying yourself, and that's the most important thing about the trip.

Yeah I know this logically, and you're right. I guess it's just you feel like you are spending SO much on park tickets and being AT Disney that you feel compelled to be in the parks so much. But if you're tired and miserable there isn't any point...so if we get a few good hours in the morning or evening in, that is better than dragging ourselves around for longer days I think. And we're paying enough to stay at the CR we should take advantage of that too!

To me, I eat when I'm hungry. We are somewhat retired so most days are unscheduled.

Yeah funny that you mention that. I think when my kids were younger I was even more rigid about eating at actual meal times and it's kinda stuck with me. I'm starting to loosen up a bit now that DD is 11....having us eating a bit later (well to me 7:20 or so is really late lol..). But I do generally prefer to try to have 3 actual meals....at approximate meal times...brunch always puzzles me because I am hungry at 7 am and if I eat then, then I'm not really ready for a "brunch" at 10:30 or something. It might be because of the workouts I'm doing (and will be trying to keep up on the trip as well...) that the eating schedule also is a factor...can't eat too much too close to a run...and am hungry after one lol.

I think it depends on the CM you get. I used to love Illuminations and we would make R&C our ADR for dinner on our first night. Several times, we lucked out as you are hoping.

Yeah, crossing fingers for a helpful CM that will either slow our meal down or let us wait for a good table AND slow things down lol

For the R&C dinner-even if you don't get the lakeside table they have a viewing area you can go to, so even if you are leisurely you could still get a spot. I broke down and made a 7:30 for Hacienda at the Mexico pavillion-I figure even if we don't get window table we can still go watch it...And I put in a reservation finder for R&C too.

Life's been a bit busy these past few days...

I went on a little trip to Montreal with my 14 year old son to visit his girlfriend. I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I had promised each of my kids a trip this summer. My son could have had a trip somewhere more exciting (like Disney lol or somewhere else....) but his choice was...Montreal to see his girlfriend...ah teenagers lol. So I drove 5 hours each way and spent most of my time in a hotel in suburbia of Montreal while the teen lovebirds hung out lol. But I think he had a good time.

Anyway...back the program around here...

Plans for Wednesday August 16th

Because the night before might be quite late at Epcot, I didn't want to have us get up early this day. So we will hang out at the CR. I can hopefully sleep and maybe even get a run in.

This day we could potentially do the Wave Breakfast that I changed out for O'hana the following day...but I'm leaning towards maybe just a QS light bite or snacks in the room...or if we do feel like we have energy maybe just walk over to MK for breakfast just on Main Street? Since I've never had park hoppers that's never been an option either...:) Though...I'm afraid if we venture into MK we'll get sucked in and it won't be the relaxing morning we had in mind lol. I guess we will have to see how we feel. Are the QS breakfast options good at CR??

Anyway...after our leisurely morning, I plan for us to head over to AK around 1 or 2pm. Now it's hard to remember but I think we also discussed a possible Dismeet this day with @chunkymonkey right?

We have FP+ for: Adventurers Outpost, Lion King, and Navi River. ***I'm debating trying to switch Adventurers FP for Safari's...but we will hopefully get two rides on the Safari's on our other day so maybe some more character time is good? Or is there a better use of FP at AK? I have no idea.

After all that is done, we'll see if we have any time for perhaps wandering one of the trails or I've always wanted to see the bird show?

At 5:35pm we have a Tiffins ADR with ROL package. Will we have any time after dinner before ROL or before we have to go to the reserved area? If so, not sure if anything is still going on that we could see at that time...never having been at AK at night....

So that's pretty much it for that day...I assume it won't be a super late night? But who knows how long it will take us to get out after ROL?

Yay, more plans! I like that you've planned in a relaxing morning here. It is vacation, after all. I think if I were to try to hop to MK for breakfast I'd also be worried about getting sucked in like you! But it's probably doable if that's the route you decide to go.

***I'm debating trying to switch Adventurers FP for Safari's...but we will hopefully get two rides on the Safari's on our other day so maybe some more character time is good? Or is there a better use of FP at AK? I have no idea.

I think that if you're thinking you'd like to get some character interaction in that the Outpost is a good use of FP, especially if you've already done two safaris. But I love the safari, so I'd always be up for one more! Another option might be to do Lion King standby and use that FP for the safari instead. I sometimes book FP for shows at AK, but I found they're almost never needed. But it might be a good security thing to have to make sure you see the show. So I guess whatever you think is best! I find there aren't many other good uses of FP at AK if you're prone to motion sickness like we both are. Everest and Dinosaur aren't options for me. So the best I can do other than the Pandora rides would be Safari, Outpost, or Kali if you don't mind getting wet.

After all that is done, we'll see if we have any time for perhaps wandering one of the trails or I've always wanted to see the bird show?

The bird show is great, in my opinion, but it's such an easy thing to skip! I always plan to go see it, and then I almost always end up missing it. I'm going to try for our August trip...but since the theatre is outdoors I have a feeling that when the time comes I'll pass it up for something else that will get me out of the heat...

I almost never skip the trails though, so hopefully you'll have time for some of that!

Oh and before that, wanted to share that I made a change to a lunch I already planned for August 12th. This was/is a non-parks day, and I was going to just chill at the CR and have a brunch at the Wave. But then I started thinking, we don't have any character meals...and we have time on this day...so why not go over to the Poly for an O'Hana character breakfast/brunch? This way we can see some characters, since I didn't have any character meals booked and also have some O'hana even if we have to settle for breakfast instead of dinner. I am a bit sad to give up the Wave breakfast, because I have heard good things, but also my germaphobia about buffets kind of got the better of me and I decided that the style of O'hana might give me less anxiety. At least you're only sharing utensils with people at your own table, right? I have a problem, I know...and it's getting worse the older I get...I just don't want to get sick on vacay lol.

Just an FYI, buffet at the Wave, was one of the most sanitary I've ever seen. Small portions, buffet is in a separate area, and not giant vats of stuff. So if I had a fear of buffets, which I clearly don't, I'd definitely be more OK with the Wave. However, STAY CLEAR of Chef Mickey's. It is like a germaphobes worst nightmare. Everything smelled like dishwater. and I felt it wasn't "clean" enough. I am never not happy with my meals at Disney except for our meal there.
But you can't ever go wrong with 'Ohana and I think having a character meal is the way to go!

I made FP+ starting at 4pm for Nemo, Spaceship Earth and Frozen Ever After. I don't really care that much if we make it to the FP for Nemo - I know DD likes this ride and so do I, but I don't think it always needs FP, but I really didn't know what else to make it for.

I usually just make it for Character Spot as the line moves so slowly here it's nice to have an FP. You can always switch it to Nemo if you find you dont' want to meet characters. I find it's much easier to switch to Nemo rather than trying to find Character Spot on the same day. They usually fill up so quickly! Or you could go on DH's favorite ride and probably the most boring for your daughter, LWTL!

That sounds like a pretty good time if you want to wait for a water view. I have not eaten here for years and never with a water view.

After that are the rides still open? I'd love to try to get on the Caballeros in Mexico before leaving...I've actually never been on this one...

You're in luck! It's EMH at Epcot that evening! And yes the rides will be open. We'll probably be there too. That is, if we don't pass out from 'Ohana dinner right before.

This day we could potentially do the Wave Breakfast that I changed out for O'hana the following day...but I'm leaning towards maybe just a QS light bite or snacks in the room...or if we do feel like we have energy maybe just walk over to MK for breakfast just on Main Street? Since I've never had park hoppers that's never been an option either...:) Though...I'm afraid if we venture into MK we'll get sucked in and it won't be the relaxing morning we had in mind lol. I guess we will have to see how we feel. Are the QS breakfast options good at CR??

QS at Contempo Cafe is just like at other Disney resorts. They have the bounty platter which is what DH and I always share. Lately though unless we have a breakfast planned we've just eaten breakfast in our room like granola bars, cereal and stuff like that. At MK for QS I usually like to get the nutella waffle sandwich. :)

Anyway...after our leisurely morning, I plan for us to head over to AK around 1 or 2pm. Now it's hard to remember but I think we also discussed a possible Dismeet this day with @chunkymonkey right?

Yay! Of course!

At 5:35pm we have a Tiffins ADR with ROL package. Will we have any time after dinner before ROL or before we have to go to the reserved area? If so, not sure if anything is still going on that we could see at that time...never having been at AK at night....

So that's pretty much it for that day...I assume it won't be a super late night? But who knows how long it will take us to get out after ROL?

Sounds good! I am not sure when RoL will be on or if they will have 2 shows that night. But I believe Pandora is open late through August, at least until midnight?

Everest and Dinosaur aren't options for me. So the best I can do other than the Pandora rides would be Safari, Outpost, or Kali if you don't mind getting wet.

Yes agreed. I hadn't thought about Kali...might consider that.

The bird show is great, in my opinion, but it's such an easy thing to skip!

Yeah that is what always happens for us too. Might not be a bad idea to switch out the FP for Lion King...probably isn't really needed and I'm not even sure you get better seats with it.

Just an FYI, buffet at the Wave, was one of the most sanitary I've ever seen.

This is good to hear...I might end up trying to get this back in the plan lol or just maybe walk up and try to get in and then just go to QS if it doesn't work out...I don't really want this morning to be too heavily planned...so shocking...maybe we'll just "wing it" lol

Or you could go on DH's favorite ride and probably the most boring for your daughter, LWTL!

I don't blame your DH lol...I LOVE the Land lol...and we might actually try to do the Seeds tour if we have time.

We'll probably be there too. That is, if we don't pass out from 'Ohana dinner right before.

Yay! That would be great to meet up there if it works!

QS at Contempo Cafe is just like at other Disney resorts.

Yay...so this probably means at least Mickey Waffles lol...but I'm also good with granola bars and such in the room. I plan to order some stuff from Garden Grocer or whatever.

Sounds good! I am not sure when RoL will be on or if they will have 2 shows that night.

I think they have two but I do hope to go to the earlier one.

How sweet about your son and gf. and super mom to take him to see her!

I love the bird show at AK! But it is easy to skip.
Managed to snag a 7p Rose and Crown reservation on August 13th-made it for 5 as I am hoping my oldest DD will 1)-have her maingate by then and 2)-not be working so we can see her one last time before November. Although I think the October trip to maybe get a glimpse of her for her birthday is happening (girls trip with MiL and SiL!) Did make a Kona Cafe reservation in late afternoon on a party day-hoping I can talk the inlaws into a Halloween party (may just gift them the party tickets-I really want to go:))

As far as I understand it-the RoL package are for first showing (even if 2 for that night). I believe AK hours got extended through first 1/2 of august already?

Plans sound great so far!

This is good to hear...I might end up trying to get this back in the plan lol or just maybe walk up and try to get in and then just go to QS if it doesn't work out...I don't really want this morning to be too heavily planned...so shocking...maybe we'll just "wing it" lol

When we went to the Wave in February, during one of the most crowded weekends, The Wave was probably the least crowded restaurant we saw. Definitely available for walk-ups. I think this is one of those hidden gem type of restaurants. :)

I plan to order some stuff from Garden Grocer or whatever.

I was looking into this for my family. My nieces are very picky on the types of milk they drink and my niece Eva needs her yogurt smoothie every day. Since these are perishable items I was going to do garden grocer but then I balked at the prices, plus the 14 dollar delivery fee. I did not think about this before as I would have placed my order more than 60 days out (for the 10% discount) and now we're at 46 days out. I was also looking at Jet.com. They will deliver the perishable items in a "cool box" with ice and everything and I believe the shipping fee is only 5 bucks. The prices for goods are a little cheaper than garden grocer as well. However I have not heard much about Jet.com delivery to Disney Resorts, but their process is very similar to Amazon prime it seems which I know Disney does accept. I may have to use this trip as a guinea pig trial for Jet.com!

Managed to snag a 7p Rose and Crown reservation on August 13th

Way to go!!

Did make a Kona Cafe reservation in late afternoon on a party day

I love Kona...so yummy! I'd like to try their breakfast too.

I believe AK hours got extended through first 1/2 of august already?

Ugh I saw that this morning...so much for my early night lol...but at least then maybe we will have time to see some of the other attractions and stuff depending on what stays open late.

The Wave was probably the least crowded restaurant we saw. Definitely available for walk-ups.

This is good to hear. I may just leave it then and possibly try a walk up whenever we feel like it :)

I may have to use this trip as a guinea pig trial for Jet.com!

Oooh I will have to look at that and see if they will take my Canadian credit card. Although I don't really need anything perishable so I think I have a bit more flexibility.

so why not go over to the Poly for an O'Hana character breakfast/brunch? This way we can see some characters, since I didn't have any character meals booked and also have some O'hana even if we have to settle for breakfast instead of dinner.
O'hana breakfast is wonderful and the food is always good. I love Stitch and Mickey and Pluto are a lot of fun here too.
We could....go play mini golf...or do some resort hopping...or...so many other ideas...BUT...since my DD still doesn't know about this trip so I can't ask her what she wants...I want to at least leave some time open for her to have a say in what we do lol. More than likely we will just hang by the pool this morning again :) I know it sounds like we are being quite lazy on this trip...at least that is what it looks like when I look at our plans...but I keep having to remind myself how crazy hot it will be!!
Leisurely mornings are lovely. That way you can decide what you want and you have total flexibility. Of my 8 day trip I only have two mornings scheduled so am planning for lots of R&R, just like you. :)

Then at 12:05 pm, I got us an ADR for the Grand Floridian Garden Room Tea! I just LOVE a good tea service lol Maybe that's the Canadian/Brit in me coming out lol. But this looks just awesome. Also, with it being at noon, it will serve as lunch. That's my one complaint about tea as it's usually at weird times between meals when I don't want to eat that much, but I think this will be idea. I can not wait for the berries and cream (hopefully they still have that)
The tea at the GF is the BEST!!I did it last summer as a birthday treat and it was wonderful! They had the berries and cream as of last August, it was luscious! Check out my Celebrating 50 Disney style dining report for a full review of the tea. I am sure you will love it!

I am trying the same strategy at Spice Road Table and am hoping for a good view. I'm sure if you are super sweet and polite ( the Canadian way, right??), they will do their best to accommodate you. My boys really like the fish and chips there and DH and I enjoyed the chicken tikka masala.

t 5:35pm we have a Tiffins ADR with ROL package. Will we have any time after dinner before ROL or before we have to go to the reserved area? If so, not sure if anything is still going on that we could see at that time...never having been at AK at night....
Oh, I can't wait to hear about your experience there as I have the same thing planned for my trip!! If ROL is not scheduled until 8:45 that night you should have plenty of time to make check out some of Pandora at night or take in the night-time entertainment. I am so excited for this meal, the menu looks great! I hope you enjoy it!

Of my 8 day trip I only have two mornings scheduled so am planning for lots of R&R, just like you. :)

Sounds great right about now lol

They had the berries and cream as of last August, it was luscious! Check out my Celebrating 50 Disney style dining report for a full review of the tea. I am sure you will love it!

I will go check it out for sure!! I'm also kind of hoping to tell them I'm not a fan of egg sandwiches so hopefully I can get two of something else instead of that...do they do substitutions?

I'm sure if you are super sweet and polite ( the Canadian way, right??)

Yes of course :)) Always polite and sorry lol

I am so excited for this meal, the menu looks great! I hope you enjoy it!

I am excited for Tiffins too. I just hope my DD likes it :)

I plan to order some stuff from Garden Grocer or whatever.

I like WeGoShop better than Garden Grocer. You get to talk to a real person and you can order anything, not just the things that they show on their website. One time Garden Grocer shorted me a head of lettuce, I left a voicemail and no one ever called me back or acknowledged it. That was the last time I used them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts