It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

Hi! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it!
Are you talking about my blog? I use a Wordpress template and I paid for a design from Prophotoblogs.com. It was a little bit of work to set up but now I just go through wordpress.com to update the blog and add pictures and links. I host most of my pictures on google and then copy the link to the picture to use on my blog as well as here on the DISboards for my trip reports.

You have a lot of great pictures on your Dis Boards postings. The host site is Google or photobucket? How do you host photos using Google? I have enjoyed all your trip reports and read all of them to inspire me! You are very generous to share your thoughts and experiences!

Hi! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it!
Are you talking about my blog? I use a Wordpress template and I paid for a design from Prophotoblogs.com. It was a little bit of work to set up but now I just go through wordpress.com to update the blog and add pictures and links. I host most of my pictures on google and then copy the link to the picture to use on my blog as well as here on the DISboards for my trip reports.

How do you host photos using Google? I tried to post photos and failed :worship:

I'm not sure how I just started reading this!! Your pictures of the ship are making me want to be back onboard ASAP!

JC was our Head Waiter on our 2016 cruise. He was great! He remembered us when we ran into him on our most recent cruise.

I can’t believe how empty the ship was. We were on it the week before and it was way more crowded.

We got Rainforest passes as well, but I was pretty underwhelmed compared to the Dream and Fantasy. I knew it would be different, but I just didn’t love it like I usually do. I think they are making some changes to it though, so that will be interesting to see.

Your pictures of Palo brunch are making me so hungry. We had the most amazing meal there, as usual. You make a good point about going with more people so you can try more food! It has always just been Michael and I, but we still manage to try quite a bit!

I love your formal night dress and that necklace!!

That marvel necklace is awesome! Sea days are the best, especially when it involves some eating and relaxing. I cannot wait to see what Chip and Dale dress up as.

Thank you! I love sea days, so relaxing and fun. But there's a ton of stuff going on as well so you can be as active or lazy as you want to be, LOL. I obviously chose the latter.
:)

Little late to join but I'm all caught up. This looks like such a fun cruise, will have to add to my list. I love cruising out of NY, it's close to home and as a native it's a nice way to take in the skyline since most of the time I'm running around from point A to B and don't stop to appreciate it. Next time I will have to wave to you from under the Verrazano since I live around there. :wave2:
The Rainforest spa looks so relaxing. Love your pictures.

Hi there!!
Cruising out of NY is wonderful, now we are spoiled...it's so easy and convenient!
I forget how pretty the skyline is. I see it every day, but on a cruise ship it just looks more...magnificent? Haha. I need to go on another NY cruise to really make sure...hehe.
Oh cool!! :wave2:
The spa is awesome. Even on the Magic it was still nice enough to return to every day.

Love the Marvel charm necklace, too cute!

Thank you!
And you looked gorgeous in that black dress, so NOT a slob next to any princess!!! :love:

Aww thank you! :love:

Haha, oh my gosh Steve's dad is the best.... "I'm having a good time, I swear" o_O

He is the meaning of the word: stoic. :rotfl:

The navigator for MDAS is so colourful, very neat (I guess to give it the look of a comic book?)

Yeah! That's totally the look they had in mind!

Cute! And also very smart! Confined spaces with kids = hand-washing is a must!

I loved the little hand washing things. It was fun to use!

:laughing:

Nice picture, though!!

Thanks!

Sounds like my kinda day!

Eating is all I need to make it a great day!

I love that seabass entree. I wonder if I’ll miss it on the Magic this summer. I bet I’ll get over it because the Rapunzel restaurant is cool though.

As always your fashion is on point!

It was so good! I hope they have something comparable at the new Tangled restaurant! I'm excited to see what they do to it though.

Aww thank you!

I was a much happier person before I knew this Cap shirt existed. Now I'm incomplete.

I bought the shirt! I love Cap!

So cute! Love your shirt.

Thank you!!

It LOOKS delicious, bummer it didn't live up to its appearance

It was blue water with some vodka splashed in...

This sounds perfect, I always leave Disney so tired.

Yeah me too! So cruising is nice!

Love that the crab legs are split. King crab is delicious but I hate breaking them open because I always get stabbed.

Haha yes it's true, opening crab is so hard! It was nice to have it done for you!

So sweet they made that happen for you!

That is Disney service for you!!

You look lovely and you nailed that princess pose!

Thank you! Had plenty of practice at the parks...princess:

How fun! I've heard that term before but didn't really know what it was about - I was counting on you for an explanation, so thanks for that! :thumbsup2

You're welcome! It was really fun to be part of but it's a little more work and more luggage to carry!

Ooooh, so I'd love this! :laughing:

Yes, you would!! Too bad it's changing to a Rapunzel themed restaurant but I'm sure it's going to be amazing too!

I think I hesitated to click on your TR because I was having Palo envy. :laughing: it's been nine months since my last visit there and another nine months before I'll go again!

We too lamented the demise of the strawberry soup, but I'll ask if they can make us some next August. It seems that on any day that you have Palo brunch, it feels like all you do is eat!

Hey, at least you know you're going back in 9 months. I haven't booked our next cruise yet!
Yup Palo brunch day just means...food coma! Hope they make the soup for you!

I'm definitely purchasing the Rainforest room pass for the week on the Fantasy. If for nothing else the shower is great, but the hot tubs and tile loungers are a strong draw as well.

I loved the Fantasy rainforest room!! There were definitely more people in there than on the Magic's it seemed. There were times we were the only ones in there!

I love your dress and Steve looks very nice in his suit. Great pictures with the characters in their formal wear.

Thank you!!

Such fun character meets, the food looks delicious thanks for sharing!

Excited to hear about your Marvel Day.

Thank you! It was such an awesome cruise, we loved every minute.

I'm not sure how I just started reading this!! Your pictures of the ship are making me want to be back onboard ASAP!

Haha you and me both!! We loved the cruise!

JC was our Head Waiter on our 2016 cruise. He was great! He remembered us when we ran into him on our most recent cruise.

Oh that's awesome!! He was so nice!

I can’t believe how empty the ship was. We were on it the week before and it was way more crowded.

Oh how cool! How did you like that cruise! We spoke to someone who did the same cruise as you the week before (they did a back to back) and they were so surprised at how few people were on this cruise! Should be like this all the time. I mean it wasn't like empty, there were definitely lines for characters and stuff but the shows weren't so packed you couldn't find a seat and there were plenty of appointments for Palo and the Spa available...it was different from our previous cruises which were much more crowded.

We got Rainforest passes as well, but I was pretty underwhelmed compared to the Dream and Fantasy. I knew it would be different, but I just didn’t love it like I usually do. I think they are making some changes to it though, so that will be interesting to see.

Yes, definitely completely different. I hope they modernize it and make more heated loungers!!

Your pictures of Palo brunch are making me so hungry. We had the most amazing meal there, as usual. You make a good point about going with more people so you can try more food! It has always just been Michael and I, but we still manage to try quite a bit!

It's so good! I love Palo brunch so much, I really miss it now. :sad:

I love your formal night dress and that necklace!!

Thank you!!

I love your necklace! And the dress is really pretty too!

Thank you!!

It could be :laughing:

I'm pretty sure it was a turtle!!
How do you host photos using Google? I tried to post photos and failed :worship:

Oh weird. I upload my photos to photos.google.com. I do pay for extra storage per year. I then copy the photo's link address to post on the Disboards. I hope it works for you!

Oh how cool! How did you like that cruise! We spoke to someone who did the same cruise as you the week before (they did a back to back) and they were so surprised at how few people were on this cruise! Should be like this all the time. I mean it wasn't like empty, there were definitely lines for characters and stuff but the shows weren't so packed you couldn't find a seat and there were plenty of appointments for Palo and the Spa available...it was different from our previous cruises which were much more crowded.

We LOVED the cruise. I really loved having the day at Disney World as an excursion. Even though we go to Disney 1-2 times per year, it still just felt like the best combination ever to get off the ship, spend the day park hopping, and then go back to the ship for a few more days. I would love to do that same cruise next year, but we're doing the Bermuda one instead. Also, we're from Boston, so it was nice to drive instead of fly. I was able to pack so much stuff, which we needed with all the costumes we had to bring!

if you bring your refillable popcorn bucket from the parks, you CAN get them refilled on the ship! Literally the best news ever when I heard that so I brought my popcorn bucket from August with me.

Wow! Is this breaking news? I had no idea! We will definitely do this in October!

It was my first Fish Extender program on a cruise and since I am not crafty I bought all the presents. To anyone wondering, I was part of an adults-only FE and my gifts were a Mickey drawstring backpack for girls, and a matching lanyard for guys. I also included a Mickey-shaped bottle opener as a shared room gift. Some of the gifts we did receive were tote bags, some had logos sewn or painted on, handmade items such as cup cozies and tissue holders in Marvel and Disney-themed fabrics, hot chocolate mix-ins, notebooks, even got a plastic tray with a Mickey anchor designed in contact paper. Some very creative gifts out there! I had fun but if we weren't leaving form NY I probably won't participate in one again just because there's a lot of stuff to pack!

I love the little FE holders, but I personally have zero interest in participating in this. I'm such a grinch, but I don't want to buy presents for a bunch of strangers, and I absolutely don't want all that "stuff" to bring home :crazy2: I would rather use that money and buy myself one or two nice things to take home. I know people love this, it's just not my thing :goodvibes

I spent the rest of the late afternoon and dusk on our veranda enjoying some reading on my Kindle. Here's some pictures I took. I was trying to master the "gazing out to sea with a a blissful state of pensiveness" as if I did this all the time. But I don't think I was successful.

TBs8Ac8IOHgD7zTeBnTV5SGyOs1XeUhifg5MzWHe83QF9xiiafAokkOJn_3wiU2VVy3ZqwnTwmeiv0FQ94VbPLg9l425QnxNgf1xh3YZpHA2x7px2_mnEUC-8nXGfZko7Dsq-rvW-kTzD7TXuG_Dk9_KzKtnQlpnnNTrRkWoJxvTlwqYoILiF_J_crmRyKUwBQn65ic9XoBa6p3RLxtyRg3TiY1CHUXBWj20n-JCmhWbwKQjY4k13F1RrT-OSwQXRxXBZ5NObXAqHMeZIgmsMBitARwq670ZIiMeT_jSKZLy5gSbWzfVLB0Ex8nRNE5SJA0blZCQI40byB-X8z6ftIQdz5-XQqJSO9XdrAJtEAmnIBaL9aDklo1l-zUISn1-6RcVY6_mrRb25AtfqhKE-k5SAyCQYdN89bJdjzFtKEA8Nh3iZYNKRJVN71dxdi44Zygkl5lytfTIyJfaZfcsOs2Rd-akgSIGIrfrYS0Ns8wDgHgoJNRx72uDaHXna5dQ1ynp7302U8qGPm4tLfJwoLZEOGNW5CIB0IbhXHeXMRuDnd89XH6ESG6BaLsGJViycSz5FiTv2NcGQ8MidDsResIpsEA0Ysbim3ha-IWq8LE=w800-h600-no

Beautiful :-)

Here's me casually pretending to check my email on my phone, because I you know, I do this all the time on my fictitious boat:

7PpdSi_PTHo5kCIrG7Lpe6AoELr0Bu-2QBDN0GXVNsPUVA5mWayWQ5-aAmck6pI2e0xa1VS0p1Dr3fWAEqZU0RCET6HbEV_UXnh5yTXfPG_EITxhr9CXlv2yABtRNkd6TtS5SfftY7QNQRRqUWTrDL5m5LgDkp1DBKGA_7HtlkL5CKwff21a8G1PC7OEldTeQuQjbRirv90rBE7zPnejZvNamS6tvh0SlpOYj-w1RPyLYjAQ19erNWz6r3Q9VwOjLwaTfo9Q7RKWBNMBq_pHxPmPqKB2aXGJbT_5pZrSyTxugXwDcxf9dsNpy6HmGH7WXvNbJDRT-JXYirJilTumhpkUJXrIV5j-py5D_iMBZjmssYfNspuzX6CN58oiDpxjDeEL1rXQFt-tOqPdvxbhkCzsTx9hLPsI8To7MdR5o5y0H9_m0TJ8JycmgYlVZ1wf4rVCYZul3kXe6rpTcJNkK9IYb5sUli5QP5UEAxXJzIlQEs9cp9YOklUH60Jwlu4tE2bzBl5CWL2g9SHX9TWaVJ98cC1V3zkjiaNQbZIJktiDO7qJs1jXFrydN7FvlJjuMt5KPaL4tl0VyFbK0_bk1h6eaS3uUDtxZsEg3qmhVck=w800-h600-no

I'm having anxiety looking at you with your phone out on the veranda. I have a phobia of dropping my phone and having it slide under the wall and into the sea :scared1: Not that I don't bring my phone out to take pictures, but I have a death grip on it when I do :laughing:

I also never walk over grates/sewers with keys in my hand :rolleyes1

Here was me the rest of the day:

ujt7ImNLJZKpvOzoOMb9x6sQWlkx3VCAWK3bWd5nu23VDX4JuvVB3whEDNoW_jxj3-iWfuidoBF3_Whl-xPLm0Tyr-WAaFr-GKegF1bD_qis9ykb6XVjXklu_LSU3G5lrM9zJD2ip--vHHgSs0vzmojQVf4WjbN6EXbhW8GS1syGeyNOL79HOVXCyxLiKLPNHqGb5OKUg09oAJS-0wvO-4dfrvcLQlm2-AxOAVEPMxNnVE6g7kmSvmu4Y7xAkuQzKSRdy42QRTt4f4NdVvBk5YMk6O4NefDz6Hw-8XUG3o68I_b_ci_GLCk_c6kiWmMYZ0jbeL2K-gFuXYaDZFd8e8wRFU8EbKwDMxbv3NqSlMN62NGfElMF1w9CEU8B1LdjGNTzAQ5H3PrgFpnv_C6XBtBzcv1lG04x361N6kzwMRjE0-xmj9RQ5A3_qpoEZ3vuNCQVYwlYLLjcIVa3AvvHj6LJcv99OE3qJjCq_9p6DSKR3S-MGOuwWK8i9dq3kqHTLWrX7Jvizme_XoojfTXSwCWxkGZYi9P5uhX3pHe8vs5-SGs5borJ7tUQ7sE253qVQjZvTWGMsaiuYApjw-R8ryE0QNyaaTgs_A-ewRRXJKI=w800-h600-no

Ahhhhh…so relaxing :D

Steve decided that Khakis and a polo were as dressed up as he was going to be.
We chanced upon Chip n Dale, and they pointed to my MARVEL Avengers necklace and gestured what I was going to be tomorrow? (I had to have help from the CM to understand). When I told Dale, he went nuts as they said he was going to be the same character! So somehow though a bunch of gestures, the CM translated that we must get a picture together, and I promised that I would personally hunt Dale down and get a picture together the next day! Dale was so happy!

_hq-ikGKbExwX7AU_9WWnUUaod-U_kWadn_wqOk6vHTpkAsjaTIbPIuVtOi3Tli4pjwG3JjysGVVIB1YiyZhjl4w2yS41xU4Jh4p2tTU0byIwWnlDXMtpawbMNOVRfqKJw2hmrlOtoHTC8s1XQfu4oFGsNpxdnWAy5_u4_iVYw1BNAOIPVIXBG6SNa8OuCYbCIOG-3ooFrvxajK9WrGjVE7pTTRh4OUvZvsVvYOjjeMf6GGEFpRRRutR1eEnWuCzTu13GKNX-Y3n_ZMEQC1fBpyaQaN8lYSaCfXDs7JNLnAd71_doXqqYwEVnSMrPY7ChzN5GioXfF0FlDXFjvzE-5GrcWdTdbsMEoYGmq4LhCbb8jCS-GOwbS1C97i1yDzcIXUy93MP36oWERAU4FYLQPqOCkdcCUvGWiKwcx18ExujlpR6wsLXYaKudNeuo7d5UWfFSoBqeIfscaz828awM78wWVwSx-Qm9vHYEB7EnWtjLnxb1WJyO3eBcVrBRlBFrbiNhK298g-9dx1jeNL-3aPaV3WTFB9_mUQl32AsrtSHU2H2mlkRpgoKPf4yyqSJ7d46zlR8wRIhGYkuaHCG3BKQn3dLOu7GYR1ILOPA6GE=w800-h533-no

Great picture. You look beautiful, and I love your dress!

Carioca's is the tropical latin-themed restaurant which they are re-doing during the next Magic dry-dock to the Tangled themed restaurant. I can't wait! It's going to be awesome! For now though, it was still Carioca's. If you can imagine the Three Caballeros ride as a restaurant, it would be this.

I may need to book another cruise on the Magic…I LOVE Tangled :love: I am already dying to see the new show, and now with this new restaurant...

Our bread that evening was a banana bread with a mango dipping sauce. Very good, probably my favorite bread of the week.

SCe52PS6k2dIKbBxvcahguJP9_nisDI-64eYTXcd7w3jW0Z5nOvozmLtDyLOIO5C0WmWcHpTkUKO91ZDrbXWDZ5HjvmQ2GU-Oq2xDRAo7_qDaJHCp06-nF4l2xSHQJUzwwaQa4PdjHD9uV0ayObKXeMRbLOfJVd1MXd-Hkt__gyrq7S5xl8HiHu3WHWFuY1M6TDfynhyfGzUPfQVhCKZ8M7IzfFPinK2Dm9URAVMnJlggHUJO5DDwyvl--QbUBt3q6XQhs8wnIGszeRzbtjEw5gOFImQnn6XH50GOpqH_-zcNmaScT7OYcIOMbEJ8wmCTjJCF92-qXwD6gw3_K3Irw1McxdeD26qzbjvHZWyG8j562y9f24NW6uMJVheCvtkMVnJFsix3SqIykhb0fVR2f3bZN0sZ0q6TesNkfb2eR_2fNwbPAnE3SBsvnoMgq5YJSKO6VNggII9jkuPisdBWY5-43FHWXF3aYLZIchViIc9XVF-e7x0vqFZdKYJ_BC-d_HYqWC5C7Un1tLiK6hJoQkrfKQevgOOVYFx6TvhO0LosvB0UStZdFwOdNLQvESxNIaWJOeAsWl3pgvzm9kIXhq4gk58HU-0zifiKMjmom4=w800-h533-no

Looks like you dipped your bread in raw egg yolk :rotfl: I'm sure it tasted better than it looks!

After dinner, it was fairly late but I told them that Cinderella was meeting over by the Walt Disney Theater after the late show of Twice Charmed so we headed over to meet her.

7nofCvD9Lrbef05hPET-BBp7QVU3UMi_CRw7Q24ESc7qS6RZTR7X7O4DUGFVS_HwmEbV3ZW21ucSLbSYZkA-1DMJho9BBBajxXdHF4kyl3ror9m4OpU_fitDbKSYC0r5PNSnImSTLEZ6sR1YsjoYjcc47qMwi_TdA3AbEBbKLBvi9-Fy_GXngZ1pUfHx5nTon8PM8bLUFh7dBp5HevEvqvT-n7pMzpmrJJ1URqnbXW7ITBtKHXNl1q860rU6LljKnmVjW2A6wbEQumZQpgok251TSgHnGCdi3yPx6jMhUs4Z_Mh7MtoBUOtNQyUlVIPMSeMOrJRReFAHjqklBxmL_YLn62iZHUVdMTDe0tn0NODoflSgYdIyFXJMyVdY1HaEQZC5kkpD62l-_DCi9mg2-YYlwgTTmgNhMSiXvF47YaHXJhOGHBLTRi8D69jsL8PewXGdz9nc-5oI6Wd6CTtgvJd9pfqkC8XHFPlaBey6JbNyHrjlnUS27noD044cMNgNH2P-cX0A7K7LAHv7XmNW0TeJgKFJ0_feywT85SYUQ2i7kBku1TOzVG9qDxgHJdQKwpE5SmLQ-DCX9n5HA7hDjHaF4-pPcXbtjc-2drKeUIs=w800-h533-no

Beautiful! I had to zoom in to see if Steve was holding hands with Cinderella! He's not!

I stuck around for a while longer to meet the charming Goofy in his formal attire.

-O6E2Sf_L0sbWG4e3eZJqE4UeUIBDTI-LhgLkNz2qupyHOnmbaCP6aIhXgu9ZBkBYNRynjLDopU_b2rWEgI_QpX0Vnt42t_anFPOPji2FzkSHJ45wx9q0g12dwj4Yll9PFq6JpQde_xEXdg64QHhS1hPWtxqn9XHnHcVMvluO96lcT5nBud77wyecdx9SXCgoVLQ3xYuYJhLZSlywTlHmXHQGlIHzrZ5ZYjPrKaDEs7djYzUGF6AsR-chrvS8UmhSA38s_Fzd9WqlTOntJbtAarniibRWTVDxtzdO_9I0mc6dVbuxjGR9h5nW_cUOkl2pXLR3VES1bNrPIkeUXze18I1OA5Wcr9i3osEsDCemPiFTItItD3gCeg9MgoVkNj7wOBmmKGSC5NG1MwH3-1UbpbVZuBKo-oMlR5CVlJ-ma-OQFJoAvYgKt1QkNkuwmsXFmk4PvGRiFpCROGZr6QPBj7sxN2QO1T34t8VAzslbN4yfP_h7U9eNY8XHD1SAs9O1kvJypKb2SD7KF1UZ828xA4S5hZrzAThX2bIuSGC5tnr4MsiQg7TYdh5lfW68MGkZFBEcorrXVeZisTtx_TjvojnfjnZB4pCCOb_XdBskWU=w441-h588-no

Looks like we're on a hot date!!:goofy:

A perfect pair!

Following along - really enjoying your report so far and looking forward to the rest of your adventures.

We were on the cruise also. It was a really great week! I loved people watching all of the great costumes that the passengers wore all week. It was really great that the ship was not very crowded. We were able to do lots of things all week without waiting.

I am looking forward to reading about what you did at the ports!

Day 3 Part 1: Avengers Assemble!

It's MARVEL Day at Sea!!

I'm really glad they had Marvel Day at Sea so early on the cruise. It was only our second sea day and we were fresh into our vacation, pumped up, and super-excited! If it were later on in the cruise (as you will see) - I just got more into lazy-mode and I didn't even want to dress up, haha. A cruise (i.e. non-stop eating) will do that to you, along with multiple visits to the Rainforest Room.

But today, today we ASSEMBLE!!

Are you ready?

eKI6d6i-Arosv6CcS1IgiLybBq8Px2VyAXGjaiOS_egStsAvtGAGZZm0E9RWXcj6miYumjNN8xqIYvUmlYsiiutQESCoPLkdnHp0lSwfnQn65W5e8UVZ2T1IM6a_mdjUv9t-tya8uTbR_JnEL5MrqbeBkCGoAOnxhXYICxK-SsxxVd2IgP-x5fqvf1S_pKDYz9yR0eimtM3m5Un6UGBhoRdz8IbD3kuJmR1cK202Sb9G-urD-xD93zL4QSpFujDuST_lPKWulnKE0O8NkEGKqJP5loMPFH8SoufPc424ACJayi6oefyQ-7PbA0opLPlLXa3XlLVMYWlHcMm_mVo2fwxC8CVQNga73zpiAj5QHrJjqhJp6eDBIaMtz28Z4Su3rkd0agWWGo707GZd2JhK0A1m6Vnng9NBPGoWTpxppe4_-qKEDrU2VLYwAp670yDRme5E35_A4HFhXwaK88CPChZr51EC9XUeT-McJjhywyhKbCbMn3pK6O9RzbGSpby8FFk9xWYrrrYfyhYHu8CDz6wm8F8z9sgJFmMWOWCKnOstpOD7bp0U5Z_R91OYQBHprPNKzrph1fR-wWtcztKEUHMslhY1z9EkWE-q5YqXtlE=w465-h630-no

Meet lady Loki Laufeyson...my alter ego, from Asgard.

Cm4HEbyd8rKHojUGzU6QlwuNwjKlmRWjF4cbkK4JL0BtCJXEvgOoxJ3QfZC_o_EtmF90sWswMyn6RstKFN9W6lLutBFM_dqrxrwvYawY2EKX4RaELFwpjI3N6hb8vkCq6tcT6rmBM6J2wW4GuAN7OZVVYJdgJze3kTL2ae159Tzff6aHkNRpODGxrFxBB4IUKqYqTRcCeMQ9hdoxpx3MH9IlBfdSUIPteHCeccfweUDx46b4Ek-HUiA6SvTOufLIUrHCPTrY_Pve7XNA0FI7aVmsz7KMD_MPvrSaqBsBZBlGeAFFD1rjtkX6lrV0rx9VNfGKLKZOXn_rlD05D5UyBQ2_hKXsaHxROTH16ykNIzl8zusrW-e_s_Zknpt0oSUX9mwzeitn0eauMuYa_aQGmfRZ-ZcQtioeqJulgUl8ZV3eYvWKAFUSZ2uJ5nYj4HjvH6FGWLhSr3pa3bxmyPFVz9QPmC56az9hUVKlxBqoSW2hNSBQHmi0D2PhpNCWnohELZ5Z6Jid1ILMQTLG35r46aJndoe1nfreWcWxCd2JDPrUfemdouQAJtov-XaxTgYPyXGOFlXDfGqb_Fm98oqjY_rXQ2NvRWQjrpEZJnfz9fk=w800-h600-no

SnXeYxNj6kvWd77dIdLGaWUZRSriuo0NLIM007Uno-C76J8lbRkKylKzHNdrjEf19vPBuYCyIoMWlUQ4Xau0ltmf7pDi5mX1zJvjn92m3Upxoy8n3aBoHk9q7sviK7T43FGKkRFIA3xqV2_dS0jNPfjKoFaKMxDSaTKXPYjhFnngEc1Yh018A1_h3MO6Xyukci2a3UdTpDwL__zdKnMGGGzpuXLESQyg7zgC1_oN_gfagbGJyN10CduUOqIgjCW5q_-4Cj6LorMB9bgFUwL0MQLSj2j36BNSO82IDkj01CkZ83vI-JkL5wFIcG6BKF4hUx-_tQk4uZnbzUgEehexeZbh66SkW78T1OqODDDXs0fDZXexVdrUaHWN0DmOctk9snqLsrp6MbRC76X4mi_Nr11w5-G_-wNxg59cJRCtXSzd6IfnUXkqyQd0F4Nay_UK9WGZ7bqUFSNBSA8RFAZ-HS6atlMWbx07JK_uff-mmIKu_ny_lyU7cb9PSi2umvfrvC-sBDJYkT3Clu20_ZNJCyAVl3uhywtERQf0t_9vLQOhObOM4G520AuQDVNQOZJDU3E35fZARzi4PaMs8ugfqcfPpD0k-dJvp2dm06l6l44=w478-h637-no
MdI__c-XLgXL7SkvKoMifg6KqlNCRVm8U-01cAJ9MwgQYdC9znMmh639ardgym0hEzUVaq-C1LhAexE5GM-0zUXVDquH79tv8OR7IX9ALuYp38M3drN8k9g5J7nzWbVaCCRoJcOsbqyllQkYcvtca-MQp0ogfxVVPa6w1HMQMmR0pYFCBkweoYs_79tqDELNxFk288D4qR1gUFSJSPE_N94yQZvX8zDAbNcPINhzVkypUYr2GJ6Koy3LbsQhvLZm3exizqPtP1e6kkfXuI-tso7oNwEPHwwnsxzXlwB-J02mp620c9szQU2wdnqHBe4b3apJxJv12cZ9y_8MstZeGjpt7Kn0IjaYSEoiyjsm9JlQIBrP8NQCmK5cHOgod_fgAxYfSTR7S5645s38CjFkhRGhaaei2PvEMPK1uOgGFu9PPA4iGMS5jtXF9wEFGKEIDRZiA4PbVROSnWJDLJYxrjk4_pnf9p28PI_aTOHOTwcSqJNwD7NJCbkI3G5AoBUW9zZvnS6YWCVgWg_qDrUIWoZ2-678XJWoWNntDf8VqOSoeOPWy_Z4k5mxzGTBkCGYsx6Zj2EM4PfsJ6IQrodQlrQIs7-uOgJtNfGoO1UkhNg=w478-h637-no

Some details on the costume: I initially bought the dress for 15 bucks from an online costume store, and was just going to wear the dress. The boots I had already, but then I thought if I'm going to dress up might as well go all the way, so I went to Etsy and had Loki's iconic horn helmet custom made for me. I found ones where the horns weren't insanely long as that would have been crazy to try and transport on the ship but these were awesome and just the right length. They were also the most expensive part of the costume...at 40 bucks. The cape is what made it though. I found a cheap cape on ebay, but when I got it, it was a bright green lantern green and not deep forest green, so I had to find an alternative. I knew I had to see it first, to make sure it was the right shade of green. Luckily this cruise was right before Halloween so there were a ton of Halloween pop-up stores around the city. I managed to get this cape for 20 bucks, and it was great but it was missing something. I decided to pin on a faux fur shawl I got from ebay for 10 bucks. I got the arm cuffs also from a Halloween store and they were about 12 bucks. Cosplay on a budget! I think this cape is what made the costume though.

In fact...all costumes should have capes (preferably below knee length).

Because a cape will make you feel like a boss.

Seriously, people parted like the red sea when you come walking down and have a flow-y cape behind you.

Not sure if it was because I was dressed like a villain or not...:rotfl:

The only thing missing was Loki's scepter, but it was hard to find a decent and inexpensive replica and too difficult to bring on board. So I just settled for a necklace of the scepter, which I showed in my previous post!

Oh and meet my companion: Spidey!

3fMgZzfSCGaEWIqEyKFkWWtlgT0fCqPcDLWV6NVoLRupFMqnybuKdAXBEhefgqFNGq99WLXaN5InAN1tb9LpvaSl-g1U5xLLfvgxnKSaKAwLVg7Q62mA6RbxKOCRk-IDiaN0bGzag9TJFDn6ZQmcoo32mk3tGZMeduWuxW45KopaFLgaxzwceEdXhq6DAMglJ7HP4nslA-E2HoVY1Ku15D8fw8iRqxQqGkiFkSmoskjQ7Kv11D1zFk0q_F_0HYfnC99fJ3A00NhkULz_YIkYcHgw3HE2Z4WbaKJGtHLNkqZzXAjOqsUiK7nRIQ1tYNHxuoYwU489NQT3MTDq7BjB9iaL2YqSA0ndecy0lwHG6Q1Ou6Xc389jEqJHUaxnyr1jLTICU6DPr7QNLuDkALSRigXP0tBp28-jPC8mqPf33YpmznS8sssK60kZVYsf6gEsYoItZxVbHD0gkL0QBJGcZ4M4C26DEmuMcG_q1jKQ66zEizux7d4FUsM3OrSaGjSALwxTAZNrMbznnURaWpm87iUISIGoNWF6iO5BD1H99-RJSH9XhYRKMw7ixiUucLL78BjTe4NleJvnyMjDPeGndfd53_dNee7JDe2-pQ5GHWE=w478-h637-no
1UR1py76Kw9Vx73EEJnM4pQikKLS-qdewPp8lnoQzuku6yNoP64UoFXaGqNyLkGACD_k8vykFmVCIwaQxAI9VnTR_TqzXXGbcAI2bYqvyZDTTWt3EQ2phaAHc7iVqeKJXkALqhwKFU5iRXzqJ8lm-zd1PgVkaOzntPTmEaRv-uFouKrzgkb6be3hBd396cCWNgek9hn2WnG8bTfFfgwGf0lI3IuA9hqDpf8XXPCHUi9_JP0uJRlft3S726Bifokxw0-y85VQE3OkmGAIUV8aYNTZi5xvjRzDn1fb551F49gMK2o0PQ2MecmtRLt4WWKAH1WeeUWFFTc9KzqeII3CmOa84dT7pAFkdUmpm89PHCizTzu57HgTyuyzZpYRv8T8q7Y8FoZ1a69sowcM_Ghe0gXUgJwhNHPv0-UPzjnol5hAiR13_Gpy1qM4AYT5bw0vUswsdvK1MTqIQQqe79mrny0KZ_kSLk_M8JV6X9zUTfaf9XveDd07cgNuH68aaQzoz621N6JvmZMZgaEhxVPTOSNhqPqokVcaUJ-L45S5Fd811UFvJkdah_OueovJKjE7i7YsRm8tzCtt5gWkpBBR0nePtFTT97OzAuAu7aZTqvQ=w478-h637-no

He's got the hand movements and everthing!

Seriously his outfit was so much easier to put together! I really just had to buy the hoodie vest, and everything was pieced together so easily. Blue sweatpants, red socks, long sleeve shirt...and biking gloves. Steve also happens to already own red sneakers, amazingly. Plus, he was way more comfortable than I was! In fact he stayed in his costume all day, whereas it got to cold and windy for me to stay in mine so I had to change before the evening festivities.

Now we were fully assembled!!

DCL had online booking of Marvel character meet n greets prior to our cruise. You could choose between meeting Groot, or a team of "NY-superheros" which I thought meant Spiderman and Captain America. I chose the NY Superheroes and had us all booked for 9am so that we'd be fresh and ready for our pictures.

The meet n greet was in the D-lounge which they had transformed with a bunch of backdrops. Turns out our meet included Spiderman, Iron Man, and Black Panther!! Three awesome characters! I was sooo excited!

Zlc8jsYV6JoV0AeBOqY1jdrXd8TyRxG4IHSnB0ZLf5Otk7NwsbG2uahOhCJq5xR-i2lzj4ElO_6Z8E4KRRZK9IsjgAAoyNOnZZEBIROaEG8vIcdprXw_Upou4gDE4wfdRXwpmi6Yu8zwInd9G8AclkdgDg5Uu-BFzybstFFcCedTRAwtCgG-EK6a7cvNhyJ1oxrO6FuU4N0SIvwIRh_wLJfgNDRsLCDzjO97DKejxy7wU4flVKxtJcet0md1Fe7C1PIF_oufZPz-5V72x_tOy1TcZmvPzzQ5LsaaFy74PauYIumflGnzc7jAvwNjEXFbyg3kCuwjOiusTksW7NllH-nAyJ-KrV0s2GzGwQs4_DykBIXQXaxW44AZhIWyWpWewk3VbmKhxlXBnVoUUmsEDnuxb-mkc3hVW9bnGg5nuuidtsKLoupQDLSoU5SlSyv-lRWooARsqoZthYC2rNGF9KeiYbgdh8gR9tG2r8rGYXnlpY8WdGWayiBkz-mF3swlHuqqaflqoBoZBP--q7LsjRFYs-fWTSawqOj-yz8k_d8E6VDyQy60Al3rz-A73YnUlyHPRW0cBYvxLNStv9fSLWIna0N9MLTV-UhQS6sN9pM=w800-h533-no

OK I am just wondering...we saw lots of people wearing DC Comics clothing...Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman...is it because they don't know that DC and Marvel comics are actually different companies and competitors? I think some people just didn't know...or maybe they are just really into DC and are in silent protest that Disney bought Marvel? Thought it was funny. :rotfl:

xLvFQtW12UeAhtTsnsqhGfErGz9xpOAYVit68EFC_xqPBwqzL0ZhNOFssxnCN9F3ZJWRUcfomSlCiy3CSo2W2y87AMKym9rkWkwjKe7ms8eVUet0ZaAZVGhfZKhPdPXV0RS0dGhTEn8-rWioMXdIgt-LRW68UqEjGz4zSzdzbong7nPUGdCKV0F0fBZ1UiMCQrAao2L9S4EDV-j7Nnz88kZ2hOBKY0IkwVYF1SwUDv0j1DdNWifuDreQU9avvDNVVe9OU-RXfj96yUP8X-iyq21qSTltJm2kvin4BA1FutwWeqrJ2EnrRAIt3txEyXKVr3CALLrEzQkn-Ky5-hvcIV_RX2FI46zFCnFqWd1PkJt7BlAvTTuQ_V5i7tbeeurZGKqb2uzX4OGiU3gDkmMOUwtqUhiocmePnVtg_yOH8G8_VmXH721BTRPIUGcNqSIoPFyiZ_PxKH8-VmC_rkQjTuBTS6QaPrAe-2VS3c7uWNuWufBwQBQS4SWTev0mC13xoY6e1Msl5S5FzlXnFxkZB1AYOFZzb6DEbpdu8JcLt6TaVdghnwODBuSu2rt6rvE3jdHsosOH8ATO8qvvuALT_uyc3I9Igp6eZjIFtrT-P-w=w800-h533-no

We met up sith Steve's parents and aunt at D-lounge. There was a bit of line even that early in the morning. These meet-n-greets were hot tickets!

First up was Spiderman!

3YwIBsEUNXhTNTvycZa18h0Q8wnfvpUFHSY6b3k23kbqHVTqd32BCoC-asREtT_j_jnUmRSKfH5DPew2sOmkLi3on8MoCMoOyrZP4BFa3U3y1_ZgWaLWGvpCquERfNFq1z1-tun0XTa6y-dU1BiKPxBnA0ACyhoOMGMnmTuKAec4uZj-2O7dkDjHnDW_ugNDDzlIULYobrEa-MaPMhj9P6Vs1gAmNaGV1vgaXb7P0-E6fNvlvptd5ANQz99oTaYFKlB-COd9O70zIz7T9PtWP1_U02VdH8kNF8lR2l4EdEgffs4VgbxOtsPiw0YjZB6GUSLpMEP1P1fSTSvhnGZRIxCHaW3QDiVq_zJalIlmCZAz4TGY3Qqf-guNuB7o_KBShAsPaieEhdccRp5wWzLsrnV6UTn61GfiPYcCjRgeC59B1btRcKaGhMVSpZ9zeMi8Van2liKh_Tgr8xOO2lWOAZCFzW29tNZ1vWMt-Nd1SOKdfl-dbjbFqeZ0XKlfA65KadL8oy0tFxResfHUWk5flZU_JGss4j7TWeOCno-w_coS_A4iuHvyuS0XVC8QU4ivX-KkY-xzreCAXvseKugu6B9h4OzdIxJV7_Lgezv2-ZI=w478-h637-no
M1T7y2hH9fuXkso4cirDtd7NY6Jj7vt5JnLlIgrRO4hJzbAqfVj7dXlMbit98El6dmIyOa_tWfzjC6Ys6l_Hp_TfNaj2i7Y2BN3Itdxb0L0hR1g33f7U6KxFaCM7zbGFIg7kuO9lA9MtNu4joTBnypwrY77UmplMv7pTLtF2VzIfJGPzgyszCF939vZDKM8VMP0NpDVsnqcWQSWKYwgEdGVev682aiGRF--ipJfGYrF5t1Eva5BGYvyCUp5Sr5yEL_lrQu3GdJeaZ6fjHYRwGDo4l5c_yly3FSp7EvzGjKAhdzHYG5fcggYX_XB-F5qczGBh27zggdnwOpH8joyeoPs2dne6PPDmZP1UpH10vKmGo2JM_uRdhfHMEjWCn6p3jqvrPfDzmYmUzbPpUyj7wA6txvW7kp_5QsB0KEUO0wOz45WdXMx-EQO48XOwhFDCLuLpbMmME8CY1TYgyj9MRQxdcqvkKAv6V8AmZcLT9mR1oU6axPXXIdng43lPap9YFhZT2wovGAZt0zXENNaF38kfCWMBmOF9iv6sLW9oeAom-0y-WlSExMR3HcZ4YDPhALc2Mrd50o_Ex6rsbOWhRjd9UyrFys-fSGO6atKtQWA=w478-h637-no

I must say the characters personalities were all ON POINT. Seriously, I'm not an expert on comic books, but I know a little bit having gone to NY Comic Con for the past 10 years. When you talk to the characters, they really personify what you think they should be. Like Spidey was all teenage angst and totally a New Yorker at heart.

Black Panther is a new favorite of mine. I love this character because he's just so freakin' cool. He had the right accent and everything. I think I was a little in awe meeting him, as he's like, "Are you up to no good, Loki?" and instead of coming back with some intelligent quip, all I said was, "Um, yeah." :oops:

oSPLHAXx1ceJPolAazEG2I_qsYTy-3Rs1eokc6lAPuDdD8H2uWcksjVdfWw_8EIaxokhQNPu3C_6Sk-P6rVLC0ceGGyQK95gR9vfYPcErfq2tGMo9bt9m-25KO74HosyG110vDVWoEmTXc4du5jxIXHLXVar5si_bw09aQJ9gytjODcUMWffegHA0NtCQM888Ve5f6J19Csm-5j7uWzfxA5gZVyiB7zspcAdTNEFgCzE2EQdd7h7Za8B3RPWp-WBLxYpbXEWwngsed50HijosDhI5Pw___Mn-M5fUjJa_TTLVIhLHiTpCdFHVrdFC0fdnmiIRGHUwelnD58Sl0V5RMgvdAqNTNUGL35npsJESK-jAuf5jaDSKWxsHABhfqZ4tuR7G3THemo3gHnlqzeE0M2eRDcZt22G0N_TSsvhN4AVlLs-ckpOSss926eaCY16-XSYAO9c4ea6D17iy5Vv710-B8GDcvUMNIxqBUrlXa2JgaqT6ocbmV0iAVK1if9b8pVLQAFiobGQKcVh7uzo4rnwnO-0eZgt5muiyADKNp__Ddes2M-fxcgofqVJyShOVvOk6ooN_PQw9r9tCFhpp4dNIvGHYQ5ISADwzA1FGvQ=w800-h600-no

The exception was Iron Man, because I'm not even sure he spoke. I think what I heard was some Tony Stark dialogue. But how awesome was it that we got to meet Iron Man?!?

3DtZ9AyjTlzRs8Cpdae9pk29Khv3W9WZ7OsSei-frkHFEJ7wyA0ao5capWxQQsKv-D3LhE-UDKROKlsSa-9FO_wc8VnTTxWIOfSW5NCoHMAxpVpth0lN-K5YxgXRU6htttNDLo8QrR4ZIuI6-oHNb8wW6oJfLmZKSdKUcp9ePpHZXgLXZkjk_eFtGcQzyQx_qqmGATGZGBtEVOP-Da2ZNVg6zERsl6yse0VxMCbcAsE2tzK9Zc--dxleuyN4JTcKQrbCF9D0vTFkGodf8Xc8n7tcRdQ_otJl59xxlsjAdDyZ0TiUPi1HGDtk8ni1t4I4gryrYkVi_tgowXJb5xvF5TUcaILvd-lmDs4ff-c-9QBZFExr07N7va3PTR0yykEEByK__H417UgtZegrTaNFCpc7ADnwSMksJqefWFFav2h1foc_6KkKbIK3ND6NvAUdLulfIVT2hggGgXVYPs99qOiaXP4cEApdZgmWhXAxooI35UrhavBl8iEusy0AasftZCoWCbzgIpIQby7YIEAp9EMZW-qaHIhKQm7D2yaXFtxRFnCh5aR9Xo-tz5w5_zg-UCKwB47c0tzI47Rayi8qenv_jLl1ElJGywsylkj1NrI=w478-h637-no

fbpnk_-nrCEqP_QWlUjT0Y8Jy6tfd_-_e87rQcjlQxwjxZAWMrsqZnisZ4YKoztACCYwj31hZoV2SmmGOhBlQCLNT-eRV4EARNf5VBfVvwcgFGz9rHoHwzj83dWPE36cqz_BK3s4rpIoBXH3NufiB6htr0sQ7nCc3N2ZIF1mkQ1g--h6jX8zo3HVXt5TzeyfhDqKaHFYD-iivGYb9waXVcpJT8zbhWkuzLlkjQ6tTW-7zineIMlPL2Laq__HTn13FqwGdSgJTrJ99eAQ-pkFsl2GG45FYjxJDZbxNtG1vqWBDc_4QlLs84z9Ypdax2tJp1xGeieErL9_GO02MP5FEwyrCTNy8UXtkETf7x9AJdGtL9NCnqNvyVbaVWDO59BMXqh6Mbn6Zv4Y1Y2HysJq3MVryZTldi59CReIu4Za40cJTts3U8CMVoa5ivbNUz9FO_SqOwcjem5AKmvL2lHO6MNdPKEgz9n3_jMuwJgKIviGbWK8c-j9TiEKFJ7yfGei6TVx-ObspeGTM_o5ob1CdGysomygit7SI10YS4X_8NwvAR1vmowSgz1VY0Z0qpniephsoMS7wfg2dOfd1zt0SNuMdh4vdRJnUHs4H6wEJrk=w800-h600-no

I'm trying to look all frosty and evil...but really it's because it was more comfortable not to smile as the sides of the helmet would jab me in the face! #whoneedsbotox

I got my in-law's some Marvel shirts too! They look so cute in them, although I'm pretty sure they have absolutely no idea who anyone is. And how funny is Steve's dad in his Dr. Strange t-shirt? It's cute because he was a doctor before he retired! He looks so thrilled, hahaha.

a12PoXqNtpa47N4bPPzauRPutRJKqtOjBoGJ26r7gox1yoic9Mc-Ix_xYFFDjZBWJkIRrUMFJYhU2btlmCo1tSarienYLCTGqo2moPVfdcUNSoiQtQL675VrWDN9xC9CECa6d6rqSeDcgjA7gUPXBuODB0zX9GB70fYiUXZt_fJQ_vdFDBDyBjFV44647Vk1WNnKJC_lqdiG_xDM5XpMvG8g9j5wHZFrqhEUNiAs22hyTQbOtY6H1AgxT9bgoD6a8GW42865hbBKeAnMVvNRupKgKgWW9RfU8dEibvKX6r9a66oPL0VqKZabmCAcOsnOfc71YKBcHlZswqPUcDhz0Du463VMg1kag8OF3lrhRYz0e8zQI0tQmjEYm86vrXNyIfGparsbzA1XBQO1mMqTSUcZykihzDBqJOXLbXY_c8BtUTFKnsbIocVOWqVhT_FoyeYyB-SSCrWQSIW9zF-isfe_6xmt3Tdnff_n1dLFkhGbcXJLdwGCXHAQobMmtmUMQZ-8vIvKikP0OjZresv8qgPeP59Gi2bh5lzrhI92EbWe_BS6AXq18Q2IeUG_0UbCtD5BeLUv0tNFO_aAxDdMFUQzFd0ZQkWr0M8kTu6Sax0=w800-h600-no

They thought it was a lot of fun to meet the "superhero" characters! What an awesome opportunity to meet Marvel superheroes all under one roof!!

Now it was time for breakfast! We decided to try the breakfast at Carioca's today so Steve's parents and aunt headed there first and we were trailing behind...

Because I ran into an old buddy, whom I once mind-controlled to do my bidding but then his Avenger friends came and saved him...utter nonsense I tell you.
I told Hawkeye I wouldn't poison his mind again, so he agreed to take the picture with me.

6bXjSdX5DoXEP_ea7g_PhUWNkVJG34fP9inNNd3RFgoYG-qwEhLD1cTK24ahxfNO75Vn9HbgONAfSfVBhJF-PYz2AEL7CaV4kL3up8PNHkDP2GNGdJIxmedFhj17avxbkDWaDHKkxFBZDoY0GnW562lYkoN3ansJw5j6hF2WBj-ijp-dieALP7if24HgHIgBC8-7uVH9pO46WXx2PJQKEkrLYleAM73l55QvEPPqBqO2qVXMBUdoXUSQcoBA2rQs2rAuBCWKsqAZ_SFzADsuuAOU4ct0LtdT9qHlZFsXH1kfpbAEhP78Ri_tlwwiWp7365JRMvrchlrSoObRbzb7dqPoiP9JIO9niIH6k1n3z_GujCehNLRH4wqA5L1h8MTj4R9jy5A31jpQ3JAxmTmmwmaPDJZ8G7BCQuTE70K2VRPmj2Wad8tG3ohw7rGjq1qQ6y8sBuHm7Y2NJj0Sopf2e8p3ET9MyBcCGWJmwnaBE6yESjCep6BonDbl1UQ-PNkOSqZPrIGLBLWgTqBh5lQlhwgroyhCEZwAPm-P8kDv6jeOWAuSeiQQUws6l5JuCacdIACeIBbQTQ-1IygL2nBOctFZrL_8A2IvCA5dteZScl8=w478-h637-no
iZqD2cJ_qv-O9vX7prpBOIlVSz8O1a7mPsPDk0PNznpHNERbBBbkt_T8IXQQ8AVieN70Cg4ofPvkZUkf-7xRGeplAZVDqbeqMfI8tU_oxKh2IBMvbSeCIh_VnbQ-Cqflh-HvkW3_V6UhjaWECDq2HmryMdI8XWomvL4BInN-54QspZWZWApFem-UW_QsRvgKa32xEjRC5v--OH2327Spf4SX1zn6AJeY_bTSwiHY92tR7fV91TXq054082z7jQ_0tcp5eL6jYo3EE6z_7b0HWiZDJ4ovoc3VYkPH3GTHLJJ90-G3ZHN8m0tGUimfXyiMmkC88tb0E1GkwDzyna8KeERglfAWzhj1HTYPbNDEMxGNlONgnxHWIxO4s7nrR3fwKlv5VZTyxV1p0sdK02klheUVllx_WsGVVjs-sxjwVn1xnEXx3mozOfcyhqieEBbz5mjbKostkemrjRpNVpIfJIrtEZOJxzJJ24B7l-Vsg1sezoKOvCCBOPTBTaZ_otO3emh2QgKPCQg9e5TiJty9wEwXb_w3L_W7fjQPz5aCgbZEtm64nia3eJWXj_JShrIchF1poptLNr-kKJ2zjEX_ORFqcL4aoYnKSarT49J999U=w478-h637-no

His outfit was so awesome. I really wanted to touch his bow and arrow. #naughtyloki

Carioca's wasn't too crowded yet, and I was seriously impressed with their buffet. I thought it would be small, but it was pretty big!! Not as big as Cabana's but then you also didn't have to deal with the crowds there. Note that Carioca's wasn't open every day for breakfast.

SPikuXKd3uuAmlQ9T5hUEV61eMQ4rIvUjJ_hCcsEzsnIbjzc3453SHG6hbwQMiPd_clWGTp2VF5BQSR1Z5v-YD-xTTRLxJ-IHnQC9r2sI1Josn9djHVr8XqOLycoigd0jLs9aNXrw7_sYJc1_KYCvY_VGt_X5Sj4Y6uyXTnqrgQkq_ocLdh5OWM8QSTVeLlrXl-fhVWQDc6NL1dN_QDMLEiRQ2mpLnlootCmMGFASwvl9EJobkGwFsCnys8WY6xgz95LuRkmzLP6Raqj9PDzGlHOW80qTSg26P8KMRbHKhj5k9MP6HRgAQWUMxERyh6XXBM29cnENM6M5-PsKgOtaXO2HAd2dooyMp07L0dhIOA3pKsVd0yJQo05xT6XE8RNp1tCy-cmE4FeIpXRhYqZl_Xx0Kptt9kTLzPJ1-jrvZGsNwBzXK7LSA647N3Bi4TOf2tC5x4YeP5wsE2wHyC9l401oW1J_x4dMgQVZrzjtAbxkALT5QU0s1BrNFXA6_YUlvLlHaUY3VkWkoGE7IHANw_liJVT1xs3CEnptO5fkDI2hclohWRQ9lgommv-LrEKdQdBQyzhnCifuxb2tJsFxmF6--MmbcpgUn77s7DuY1c=w800-h533-no

lSFvvni6aL5zVaRzVfjGZEIQQeJ1Dk67_HW5WZVODQ7oNmyPL3j4FQMFbpBS3vUCo99Ou79ffNN4x1SDygW2590DNsonFyz-YqxStvesMBrVlPgBYYwYAPEahKbsqaXTWsQECak5QgEVskGZ97zB8NiRtS0hBR4yD2DRnMZn7xh8zMl1hj4aE2qDeaqa-vi9a_bSWLIcIGEr_--7tSBDQceVdi3Oi3krC4mRBpptZY_t8JhJZGI2NiiJ7Zh0hH8uk_jFMfUZ_vDPZkxQSqjgl_JcPMZN5sGQFuthbi5jvbml6937XBfQwU_y38dKnjnLp2-iI0U9j9LB1zy8BYLNL7oBTjmUTYV0XWo6jaabpcMDlAfLlvWGee3tGNqqv7KVTdF_iqW6HV26hYtIK88bo2uqhv-Mqvk4TpKDxcUqbTLgpe3vkr59A1BDMKYwE7_PFwJVTOVy3kAU7jtPf6yOlRInJHIinO4pGBP5-sjMi5m6zcDq8MrD2JRuWgoXrsrAC52q2dutziRPdWdnXAQGDbQrigIsApuCM4rXzrqd7RHIaFI8jtGCkbXJrUm1b6Ngg7fhYVoKjdteeDEWeBN8Js_sUj0S5MeA_I99VyOUe2I=w800-h533-no

5Y3a7B_a90ZF3ugXrFPG1p0yS_vPJk1nvvY6jNqK14UDYiMoPpbNK4WmFTuvN1gadoAGAf2IBIe2fNS2D4kS8YZRBss2ljkrb7yuONf6bREFxQg0wDp_5ESv4JRY_Zl_A3WEy4-9X-JODFCA5-Orob3PRPyXbSdXCWtyq6nbJLdFz9d7qcNgzH9l-lRvjGEULbyjtwUue8OHaZYzu9WLNrZgfKt1rGjz4mcoN7kJcOPfopngIYVUcI5hYv-QzMmMQoV891z0kPoSs_ZVyRqSUhj60Iatv4zFfCOPRk9tES1dFITxWJRCE7GKM7QHtuYOocMqO0X2sYagBBTX3uqzc0XwGZX6Ee1zfqTgds6SIiPR7hd87h_VN4T4xenGW9-Vv9ZVCDewl5uxPiuIrelXuRO36NdxTvbJhE_r6VWRgPciyk-IYmg06IKYXfZxsTBEEewirQXZjRORlrKh-BtQZpe75K3UnaCCtvrNa49NfdIFQfGpDto1uBrgTeIrhCT1Bj_ydC7Gj06lYUit9NHnUQZAsJseTomj07Dk4FxmRnA_DBp6JessgkE5ii6sTPuE9vyUqbd0e43LeGwhWziMpyo0sGjEHogvHGc4ujytiNQ=w800-h533-no

CgcrrWNL8m0Z3lEj4Tqh-2lfPOCtx8cYAz7tmsAPfzZxdNL0n9Fh_xcowwMEC_QiPLjQ9jO-sOleqGW7nLATuNSFZ8ik2jq4lfcfj7LTO8OKmdl3VjWES1bwZd-pBWRlLq190UR2pK6UUmzZycwXZgek7evdREV0pJHL1hEVDjGn0BMoIn3L_hVMXZNiwlYnsv3NklnSVD6teC9Q0F6L8pSdzl_InXxNOUMoQaxBPgzA8V6BwNs0_BnhbBuAysPkTODdP-dtJK0QVt-NCToCIUEg-SmaIyTIFq3XnWq6tf9NarEbVIDUkg7mliYMtcWLx_boFC8OAdKwEUeayhTXo1-Jxj7yQftYsWLEXQ8e9UClzzzvzFTzUCV8pXHtTa-qgrLvatbE7krhDn3KyWOlaXhs0veKkAxPrw6KMPp4xSESAvEZK_H0DD3XRPL9FOZ95ymBPJHkhV-cfDNY4FPKDZkX4wf88X_3lxRCmxh82_cINNbtd4H8AhPwNH7N0Sa_F5f0gHw60bszTEKo_lJCuPGiXt6Te8yug0gAiB26-y7BMY1lsYpOlqYDl_0Dtoi5XmyTiJ4ma9U82RNfhArTSTd44tcvsCGXrzVP2V1KM_4=w800-h533-no

Look @Tracy161 - they have the muesli we love so much!

yS71L-ytNt5I51onJlIcUkVTpJ1yPNRenQoJZmc0cFrUqqUicIuPyo2fROkFnW2MWZtHmAtYGgMlGKVtWn5vDLkl0lCUDwXKAplp6EmxAOAaM7YE6VrZpF35BkQ4P7BsfcqmeGn83u98Lq3CRde_w3bCPMQzhj7ITqlpDLWMAoH7EBUNQJDF7fhvkrxqVP118qz-uL-deSxTOkoGl6XFgLyb-AFoisLaGSGF7qWIUC5etsnwAD9z9iBD8kstJAqfJ2k33XePurfViiaASdSrZB13RjEKbd3erWz9q09DGXuxHD_aLPoO9Ugx5B1QTQUQ_my451whb710MwenB_aRqKraED-KoXdppKHAN0vkVF31rCG320GedY907MkJslw_krS4fGzAQBdhC-4spzS19zW24mhQ8lZYhZkq30Pzgy9RS-3NZ6WUzkHKl3l2CvWo9bvKSqGiCqegDr4ZKvc7xL538zsaZ94627_Ets5lYFvsyaSg6fpr32NScaFnSVJqcVQlQRnZ4X-zUZCRQdQiWG-bmBVGdSQc3GzExmsZRaNiIfGeGzsKg93ewFmNCNRYM-SShLzzluF-IhSucbyWCw2wVvGgeWfJBgGWspLzj7k=w800-h533-no

Loki visiting Carioca's:

23r2GYJJHtly_B6D5ygdOMbpxgKtF6Y0KVXGkGXiku_ZC7PQFYuyeXuWZ7Hwfkg8iFfN2b3DeiOfCSfTUqwHzMMH4xo70fvGebwf9om5VPWYNYNTWcKyw7MY7WvRcdSwiSbz1U9FPc5WRs44SNBblWm0Qyl1BH9pjn8npeno9OF6d2uEqIm5iVuAwSvOt_SEFvF0L3S4KxycpuEwxqQH4igWKeiSPMqK-Ow8sRBqTVzyXMYXDV70Qhc5sTRg2xBtMwufsXWdHLXWMFmymLn-K8GKD73StbF17MO2tITUZy9otTmhpvUd1Oz8O9QKGhP1KQU6275qCIpItpUhMAlstCj_9Fmg7TNDOq4777r9BqjDebFLZQSef5lq6AIXHY-UK0Yv2qK8Df2O4GBH74-HeU8C_Fiw_Tni13kLXRoHPf9Jl6AO1Wmk7d8wGeE-_S7T42UVuQapoTUzqMWITIfv_erjWFpHrCk099EJ0bOTKvMI4m7q0PhXIQi158_H-dsjPrHquPYys9s-KNIGskv0oxKN7VKjReQBd3Yo2hwEzLCHww2ER-0StLUTvThdMKbxDK0bvPMG7R_Yh6qfeDZLYno0GN24refgyJI_ndLocY4=w800-h533-no

Loki is pleased.

VdHitgDQdJl8w222-QceJ3da0hnTYit19JIu5gQ0N5tipwpSSvhl-wfAwQ8W4vq-ipDwFnUxgPLzCCjPre4LvoXA1u4iLd32YNBfpF2cIm-ochqk2dR0VEP-QJnv7mMCtnlJbSpblokuAbs1Y1emParBLuAVF0h3J_pAiswtFSJWPbWfTSqhK_vNkpTxLrGw6PRMq0k9e4D9eM7pYMKnGI4R_jrxJuw4sYiajbS3yfyM7C1FG4rZf07ZOQVW_1ehZuEP021tGU9epkwamFxm_7n9XxmZn227k4E608GNuZtwKwOeR1litq4rKulsjXIuKEgwcksgd1FRT7P5YJledCJI3r1x0Lc9URmuTInkU_UWoldpzKIcyV3KigCJCfOuW8E6-uovG5ZcsnrVlstY2oFthOVwXLn2HAzuJMCa1TvFjw4GACAUiz74c2plcKVWNHEtfWqhC8bL55dUHqqsQdN1TuXhVOaWF_IF9gunM-t660BohlgCRLtozcxqid45AL_F50GYOPBxtlIeRTwdm-b3zJUqXflGwSirD_u9e08lHJiHzPRroIpj-aA5l8W_laUpVBN23eLhO32LyOMjVpFrjUmwewulXC4LZB5em1A=w800-h533-no

It was a delicious breakfast! it was nice to get table service too so we were brought coffee and juices.

Steve and I ate quickly so that we could get back out to meet more characters! We reminded Steve's mom that she had a spa appointment at 1pm, then Steve and I headed to to see how many characters we could meet today...

It didn't take long at all as we ran into some Guardians...as I was speaking to them, my helmet slowly slid off my face. #omgImMelting
The strap broke on my helmet! Gah I knew I shouldn't have smiled so much!

Neverthless, Starlord and Gamora graciously took a picture with me, even though I don't look very menacing without my horns.

2GpV-KtgdrkDluAmqoxqUvcns_HESU--T5NGwydtIcMoJU9hydE4ZNR473w3REAHb00mXdo0s3NCMZWzVp9XYixFnLnCMp6V4hTCC5AkQEtTeAHP5QpXF3xjKjjin9JuqEihwijm9zBVXoHLlDla26UTvT2T46GQYTFVselxMlrutdKbj_wWIM4avc0fwiksXS83z82XDF2-saZEwTaYpWUozHfDpLKSPyNtHPlAAkzsGHfa8rLKm4Q3NguNXQh3ws55YEkhMoDxBsSZqRCO4D8UOAZ7cUyf_TM6RZfkIZLlwp6nTAuenk2t1E9D777NaMgJkrBMlRi3W45qR_1pA8CzhRnbHg9PVKABgpFxp92UnbTRcyQApV7FZaadlbMC7mzhwB1Si1QvTImikBhHFkXwRlgpcoEJ_GKbJV85xAY_NVIxrDx8etjDOPzTu1k8YGuAXYF3FPGSdnQbzQkC_P_eyAgsP36l68TL_zVw6HoXPNKAdF_C90GL69W1F3iu5k0yGBwZmzj3rviPjUp1LkiyNwGPGxjmAltGqGsBiyRQwCVBRKdJnRKJF8bqI2GPZMb4-KkPVWODjWXaiuAZktMsX8F9z6C13hePl5-5sEM=w800-h533-no

Can Disney ever get Star-lord's hair right? :rotfl:

We had a really fun conversation with them. We asked if Groot got big and and they said he went through a puberty and it was rough on all of them...lots of leaves shedding, and stuff like that, it was not fun they said. We asked where Rocket was and who was the better pilot and Star-lord got totally into bad-mouthing "that racoon" it was so funny. Loved this interaction!! I thought Gamora was awesome, she really fit the part well, always rolling her eyes at Star-lord, hahaha. :rolleyes:

When my helmet slipped down, I'm like, "Tape! Who's got tape?" Star-lord and Gamora were yelling "Tape!! Where's Rocket when you need him?" Hahaha. If you've seen Guardians to the Galaxy Vol 2 you'll know what I'm talking about.

Now I couldn't be Loki without my helmet! So I rushed to Guest Services on Deck 3 and they gave me some tape, so crisis averted and I was back in business.

mGADJYL_m0z4aUQdEiKZhgT-uxii5h99V2zDF5z862oFAXPWgjeG5sNBfNlBq97msskrBOfOA4IMTTe06AMaYXGou0Qc-6hjnXmRSfaBRaOlZJEomBHZ_-jHXWt3V5_X-fcFhZHWJFN3by0yu5t1pF9fyIkBQXfeS3b2hVnorLT5WhRSfbGTe7R13gFQVltwAGPy0mW9RLz84HUJfrGCwNHqP743IvMgAi3-u8UGGAFjrsgFk7d3sEGb5hg5XTi1bQTx010xXnX_p92sj3i07VjryMyBaP_UEO12uu9GOBJ6mP3LfQGyOKeR_bZLYlBCfVHVxWlbKZGGZHvgbdwztHlBOdzixPSADEpv55gYYRHqMbA2JW2JLFVDRBjETcXJlk5uhE2pLyVw7TgsoTiSVntoF9Wz3jd1Ji333OKJWTvpf9-qNt3vbcsnarAsnSuB5RRjpXkn1Hy0iiOHLqi6kChZdDj2AO3zjxt4c0ULncrvvhIeMPCBN33AAY1fH-m1PWFOpHyPia4ehT4iafQ6ex8zNz2kd1DNvWQ-Fh338dsLZVwsLKtBS8PutOtMkS11IVh2abGXgWH6gwxpmOH48XQNDcGXOBsy5XY3ANUlEWU=w478-h637-no

OMG look who we spotted:

Fy0HKXB2syvI4oHD_hm5LPhRKUJ-_0fwbDskAe5qRNJtrJnrfrfXBWQU2QeLWE3GuW_ReImY8qumsx74J8qpjVYIyArhrUYPdMVe2hgeeQQg53EQdwiqF6casLUy1Mb4ef_2GClpO99N7jEF_y4B04cZH90y4fiXNM6YwyfRGQ2qAycqQGBUxkMgsO2HcQJZQjol80p-H_WhSF5SFV5QugAm422TAWYYYYBB4xQWXzHqVmCwZDC9VqnP0fw7D8W87TyfQ8AQRDetM44T0Ub5eivxNbGEYuN1iNYaEXDB5iSxdBZ9G7puDabVPHrce1WYr5JW13uTX9G0Me0zlfmnOmF2XhSpG00_7wFWSfFVvzrDsMUoM86vdl4Vr-zH3oKGcLfWiR9BxoI-GII0eT9779JpS52GLV3QfDIP7jkFi_tiGQY1-quOxLm_cOnOitQHmzzzvHJNG5RJWtGBzIBlweT7MXQ9eKslI_wRW-iaWsVggnSuSg0Gkr56HZdHY5fb3bYXQzGOqSm3I97-XWrDpCLs_sRA8BtxqShFQs7OTbMir5v7T80xHT82pIhrzsYgU-RznuGQdhfZENB2_ckAKW_dsQMpuIu8uEWqJ4bA9R8=w478-h637-no

I die. I NEED A PICTURE WITH LOKI RIGHT NOW.

We got in line for pictures with Loki on Deck 4 and the line was very long, so long that by the time we got the the front, he had swapped out with his brother-from-another-mother Thor. No worries as they would continuously doing this all day. It seemed like Disney underestimated how long the lines were going to be, and they had scheduled each character to be out for only 15 minutes, but they ended up staying out for close to 40 minutes for each character and they they would swap out again and again.

BTW from what I noticed on Marvel Day at Sea:
The following characters had scheduled photo ops listed in the Navigator: Thor, Loki, Captain America, Black Widow
The following characters had appointment-only meet-n-greets: Big Groot, Spiderman, Iron Man, Black Panther
The following characters were just roaming around the ship: Star-lord and Gamora, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye (and later on in the cruise: Black Panther, Spiderman)

I'm sure other MDAS cruisers had different experiences but that's just what I noticed.

Here is the almighty Thor Odinson, lord of Thunder, aka my brother :crazy2::

UoNabKMDrsniWV6DEFyx0LC6yS_wzaGUHmgpRyqtrIPBYY1kCS_Gtce5bM3GvNiYylEWzr8gt_bq2Usrn2Pd26u2PGo3mlMINX81g9jh3bD5Hu89PY4-p5g7a5gxG-9Xla47sHL-xo4vyKDGSFYVmDAgbwoIrDZtVuGhPNIb_U6ue1mPfKf3iG3Jr-bxBnIq9_ocikRRq-LUlKRP-WesJ_SYHwB-CNogA0I7eeh1l_jGZHH3xJKWWKctKokAnWfY_hsVkiY0hjGrksiuwKZgzjUIsr59XcRTKWuMV0L4nFeS3564VC-E15wQNU4gF4W317GeO5Ukt1MvQ2OjDVfT3ZuExZjqTt5of26b9rG72v5d53pMNzFF7Sj7UZtK43uQd85-40-AKvvUjtSA6GqYKA1Qmt4yjk81YEIxWyZahdfCQ7A4OBW7b-nvXEwzcUc9-bgVNkJlRVHkXGKdupejWTeOih-P8o9h3reS8tmuvtQQrQK1LtKcC4DSMF-UjlD7lXigRDr0f2_npTgZQ_Ujfaws27-ZGrGyJBgFrr84A_tzu9vT53gTwsrGbxqacUQ1a7ibkoZ26CQKcbrgntXaw2bkZRw8kpW2tv0O_Ao-Clo=w478-h637-no
N32p-_a6aASMbtPlbF7tW2WgN_jWogdsMF_USA7WNdGxyyZ86bL2nAuICGI8b_vWjySPmEJm7gb3V2HcXRmN60UmKi5y6QClM-pC9-X-D86o8jkU1xGNPrMSMUkRDsJBXp3m1o3m_oMW7lACsp13ZZL8OtyrNmL7UMxZB0KS3n-Pcp2wj2OMRsO9EAb20VMCeAX_WYDlz_AzEfTioMtZPkmxojLy5huuDh9ZC3fsk4T78JF97SSqe_4Q23nPB39N4LUMvHAoEytaEFDNGv2e8ViYUL-stNnAVeTywoiP2VtqazJpgZPlLZVEebWekDJe7ucDYziwdQkz2UNByzXCKH0xCde8Ae5MMs28ALWMr0pZvfjr-5vRIBdcd6YTzJW_SS7WT5HvUBC2UNT4no4eNPWYIOyXtpVgc0h2xuXJmEXwiwEiyr2bZrW9fAv8ur9ALTLuVlZrXvGJCmHR1D4AGPqcptKGChNxKqSh62koK1zPg3E3T7b0A5agA35npRjWmQ0RPxScWnqyQ32XAilFXIBUDA0VvT-wFyTjVxkz2kMx-6dg5-JSWJYGozSITNwavbbyHAEQLW432ezkXNO7s-KLWeLYeSw3wLyGWlj6TeA=w478-h637-no

Yeah, he's not that great...
I told him he stole my scepter!!!:rotfl:

Wow Marvel Day at Sea had just begun and we've already met a ton of characters!! It was AWESOME!!
I was so giddy at getting all these great pictures! So much fun!!

Coming up...more characters, a costume celebration...and do I get to meet the one and only LOKI?!? Stay tuned...

Last edited:
OMG! Your costume is amazing!

OK I am just wondering...we saw lots of people wearing DC Comics clothing...Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman...is it because they don't know that DC and Marvel comics are actually different companies and competitors? I think some people just didn't know...or maybe they are just really into DC and are in silent protest that Disney bought Marvel? Thought it was funny. :rotfl:

I can only speak for myself, but dd doesn’t know any of the Marvel female characters. Disney has done a good job making kid friendly versions of Iron Man and Spider-Man stories, but I’ve never seen Black Widow in those shows. Wonder Woman is everywhere though. Plus DC did that whole line of female dolls. Dunno, I feel like Disney is pretty comfortable with the idea that girls like princesses and boys like superheroes despite the fact that there are plenty of kids who don’t fit those stereotypes.

Carioca's wasn't too crowded yet, and I was seriously impressed with their buffet. I thought it would be small, but it was pretty big!!

I never did get to try one of the MDR buffets. That would have been a fun balance between service and choice.

Glad you had some time to relax and enjoy that view so pretty
Speaking of pretty your dress is stunning and I love your Marvel necklace
Can’t wait to see your costume :D

I can’t I just can’t with your costume :worship:
Wow the characters look great so jealous can’t wait to show DD she’s a huge Marvel fan.
Love all your pictures and you were a goddess

Last edited:
OMG! Your costume is amazing!

Thank you!!

I can only speak for myself, but dd doesn’t know any of the Marvel female characters. Disney has done a good job making kid friendly versions of Iron Man and Spider-Man stories, but I’ve never seen Black Widow in those shows. Wonder Woman is everywhere though. Plus DC did that whole line of female dolls. Dunno, I feel like Disney is pretty comfortable with the idea that girls like princesses and boys like superheroes despite the fact that there are plenty of kids who don’t fit those stereotypes.

I'm sure that is the case with a lot of the kids. But they must have been so disappointed when they didn't see Batman, Spiderman or Wonder Woman!! I'm sure the adults wearing the Superman shirts were too...LOL

I never did get to try one of the MDR buffets. That would have been a fun balance between service and choice.

It was quite lovely. Didn't have as much of a selection as Cabanas but I thought it was plenty of options and loved the table service :)

Glad you had some time to relax and enjoy that view so pretty
Speaking of pretty your dress is stunning and I love your Marvel necklace

Thank you!! It was a really relaxing day!

I can’t I just can’t with your costume :worship:

Haha thanks!

Wow the characters look great so jealous can’t wait to show DD she’s a huge Marvel fan.
Love all your pictures and you were a goddess

She would love this cruise then!!
Thank you so much! *blush*

Looks like a blast! Hopefully Thor didn't try "get help" with you....

If he had done "get help" I would have kicked him!

WOW! Your costume was great!
Looks like you had a blast.

Thank you! We sure did!!

Great costumes, great pictures! I didn't know that there was a 2nd breakfast buffet, but it looked good. We've done sit down and Cabanas, but this one seems to be a bit of both - nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!