Its my dream to visit one day

I wonder if it would be possible to hold on to some of the classics while still growing.

I loved the new Fantasyland of 1983. I don't miss the Motor Boat Cruise even though I always loved taking my date on that (kind of) private tour. I wish they had managed to keep Skull Rock.
I love the addition of Toon Town.
It's now clear that Rocket Rods was a mistake. Not a good trade off there.
While I enjoyed America Sings I really miss the Carousel Of Progress - it's the second thing I do every WDW trip.
In my opinion Walt's park is a good place to hold on to more original, dare I say it, museum pieces.

If I book a hotel for 5 days is there enough to do I only ask because it will be cross country flight for me and I dont drive so it will only be Disney

That sounds about right to me. It will allow you to take your time exploring. You can sit down and enjoy meals, relax back at the hotel if you need a break in the afternoon, and if there's something you really enjoyed, you can ride it twice.

As others here have said, the Walt Disney Family Museum in SF is fantastic. I highly recommend it for any fan of Disney history and especially those who are interested in Walt Disney.

As others here have said, the Walt Disney Family Museum in SF is fantastic. I highly recommend it for any fan of Disney history and especially those who are interested in Walt Disney.

I love that museum, but I must admit it is REALLY dense. I mean, we spent hours there and felt we didn't get to see everything. I want to go back, but it's like $35(?) per person? A little steep, but that's the cost of a ticket to the California Academy of Sciences nearby, so it's comparable.

We are all kindred spirits here in our love for Disney, and for many, our love of Walt. As others have said, you will love DL. You can just feel Walt there. A dream of mine is to visit WDW, we live in CA so it's a bit of a trek. We were planning on going next year but that may be pushed back another year due to COVID-19. I just want our first visit to not have so many limitations, so we'll wait and see.

I hope we both get to live our dreams out in real life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!