It's Official-Add on At HHI

deerh

DIS Veteran
After months of waiting and asking questions on the board, We just added on at Hilton Head!! We got the documents on Monday and sent them out today!! The FedEx man has them now. We are staying at HHI in July of 2002, and are so excited! Just thought you guys wanted to know. By the way, I moved up 2 spots on the "how many points do you own" poll! That is one poll I like moving up on!
We now own at HHI and BWV!
deerh:D

deerh,
Us too!! BWV and just added on at HH. We are going in June, though, so we will miss you next summer.
Congratulations!!
Denise

deerh - I just did the same thing. Made my ressie recently for July 14-20, and I love being able to do it 11 months ahead! Maybe we'll see you there!

- I just did the same thing. Made my ressie recently for July 14-20, and I love being able to do it 11 months ahead! Maybe we'll see you there!

HEY! That is when we will be there! YES, it is great to be able to get those ressies for 11 months out, and with a 4 1\2 hr drive, it makes it REAL nice to get there early, and stay late!
deerh
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter