It's official .. dh and I are new dvc-ers :)

SuperLlama!

Earning My Ears
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I just wanted to share my enthusiasm with others who I thought would appreciate my being so elated :yay:

I just got off the phone with our guide ... and he said we're official :) I know it's not "official" official" til we sign and return the documents and close and all that, but he said according to Disney, we paid our deposits, have financing in order, have a member number and can book ... I guess we're semi-official :love:

We opted to go with the 160 minimum with SSR, and do an add-on of 50 for AKV. I know the 50 aren't going to get us much at AKV even with banking and borrowing, but still, it's something ... and I can always add-on again, right? Oooh, this may be addicting :)

I knew I would be excited, but gosh, I didn't anticipate being this excited :)
DS thinks I am loopy with this huge grin ... he asked twice "ummm, mom, are you okay?" LOL.

Thanks to everyone who offered tips and advice in the other forum where I asked a question, and to everyone in general for all the great dvc info and reports, etc -- it really helped us make the leap :)

Now to figure out how I get one of those snazzy SSR and AKV logos for my signature :)

:welcome: home!!!

So happy you went for it! :thumbsup2 And yes, it can be an addictive condition - I believe the medical term is ADDONITIS... :sick:

Welcome Home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :yay: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter