It's V.M.'s special day...

Here's hoping for a Happy and pain free Birthday. - Mike

Happy Happy Birthday, Happy birthday you
I wish it was my birthday so I could party too!!!!!
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Happy Birthday Andy. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here in Jersey. A special day for a special guy!

Originally posted by NYGiantsRule!
Happy Birthday Andy. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here in Jersey. A special day for a special guy!

The weather is picture perfect for my birthday. Sunny, 72 degrees, and a slight breeze blowing. All the windows in the house are open, I couldn't ask for a nicer day!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to You, Andy!
The last of the 40's! :teeth: Believe me the 50's are not bad at all. It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter! Have a blest day filled with the love of family and friends.
Marilyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!

Wish all of the DIS'rs could get together to celebrate with you!!! We are there with you in spirit and we'll toast one to you tonight!!!

Have a terrific, relaxing, and fun-filled day!

Karen

Have a great day, to a great friend!!::yes::
Thanks for the e-mail!!:wave2:

Lisa

Originally posted by Tibbles98
Have a great day, to a great friend!!::yes::
Thanks for the e-mail!!:wave2:

Lisa

And just so everyone knows, Lisa (Tibbles98) is celebrating her birthday today as well!!!

Happy Birthday Again, Lisa!!!

Happy Birthday AGAIN Andy!:teeth: You're a little older than me. I'll be 49 in September!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Big V
Happy Birthday AGAIN Andy!:teeth: You're a little older than me. I'll be 49 in September!:rolleyes:

Well, I guess it is age before beauty!!! You younger guys get all the good looks!!!

Happy Birthday Andy! My hubby will be 49 next week. Sorry we won't be on the 4/30/05 cruise with you and Rae. I hope the last year of your 40s is Wonderful and Magical!!

Wishing you the HAPPIEST of birthday's!!!

Hey, we'll be cruising with you next year, shortly after your 50th!
Now that should be a party!!!

God bless you, Verandah Man!!!!!

Originally posted by momto2dkids
Wishing you the HAPPIEST of birthday's!!!

Hey, we'll be cruising with you next year, shortly after your 50th!
Now that should be a party!!!

God bless you, Verandah Man!!!!!

Yea, I think the 4-30-05 cruise is going to be one BIG PARTY!!!

Have a <b>magical</b> birthday~~may all of your wishes come true!

Katholyn

Originally posted by tiggergranny
Have a great day---You do so much for all of us---you deserve a special day, so today is "ANDYDAY"!!!!!

tiggergranny,

Keep a look out for your mail delivery person over the next couple of days, he or she, will be delivering something special, I'm sure you will enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter