Jaleo

Here's a post I did in the spring about the dining plan at Jaleo:

Here's a pic of what is included on the dining plan @ Jaleo. It was taken from the computerized cash register by one of the servers for me:

OK it's not a pic since I haven't yet figured out how to share on a new to me photo sharing app so I typed it out.............sigh:

Basic

Choice of: Single serving of beer, wine or mixed cocktails at a price of $25.00 or less.
Unlimited refills of Teatulia Iced Tea
One single serving of bottled soda or can soda.

Choice of: Two regular tapas
One "large plate"
One tapa intended to serve two"
One "paella plate"

Deluxe/Premium

Choice of: Single serving of beer, wine or mixed cocktails at a price of $25.00 or less.
Unlimited refills of Teatulia Iced Tea
One single serving of bottled soda or can soda.

Choice of: 3 regular tapas.
1 regular tapa and large plate
1 regular tapa and a tapa "intended to serve two"
1 regular tapa and paella plate

Choice of : One dessert

Basic/Deluxe Children

1 regular tapa from kids menu
Unlimited refills, except specialty coffee, 1 bottled water, bottle flavor nonalcoholic.
Beverages juices milk

2 entitlements.

I'll come back later this evening to make better sense of the above based on my recent meal even though we weren't on the dining plan. Perhaps I'll even get over my technodope phase and post some pictures, LOL.

A more recent poster did a nice review while on the dining plan. Her name is Candycane83, and just do a search on the dining forum.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!