***Jam/Jelly Exchange Sign-Up***CLOSED

kelleigh1 said:
(If I do sign-up and someone in Texas gets my name, I'd be eternally grateful if they sent me some Pecan Butter! YUMMY!!)

that sounds yummy!!

babytrees said:
that sounds yummy!!

It is so good. I love to spread it on waffles. No butter or syrup, just the pecan butter.

Just 4 days to get those names in.

Oh, and I had sent out my 2 exchanges today-since my helper elf is going home, I thought that it would be the easiest for me to go shopping now and send it out. So if any two people do recieve something from me, that could be it. I think it will arrive at the middle of the week.

I'll sign up for this one, even though I didn't pick anything up today. But I know what I want to get and should be able to get it with no problem during the week. So I'll be sending a PM shortly.

Went to a Farmer's Market this morning thinking I'd get this exchange all wrapped up and.......no jams or jellies :guilty: but I did get a good "extra" it's yummy!!

babytrees said:
Went to a Farmer's Market this morning thinking I'd get this exchange all wrapped up and.......no jams or jellies :guilty: but I did get a good "extra" it's yummy!!

Good luck in searching for them.
You might even find them at your local grocery store.

hatty.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter