Jan 1-6 Studio availability?

kweaver

DIS Veteran
I know, I'll call tomorrow. :)

Wondered if anyone has happened to recently check on availability that week.

I was just officially hired by the company I've been contracting with...and will be taking that week off.

It will be a much needed break away with the kids, if I can find a room. I know it is a very popular time DVC time!

I'll cross my fingers for you! The I know the school calendar here has the kids going back on the 2nd - so you might have some luck there - but I can imagine that the actual night of the 1st will be tough..... good luck when you call! :wizard:

Would you believe, our kids don't go back til Jan 10th! Weird school calendar this year...their last day before winter break is Dec 22nd.

I'll need a padded room for myself if we don't do *something* that week. ;)

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Hi, we tried to get a studio at BWV or BCV a few weeks ago for 1/1/06 - 1/7/06.... no luck. We decided to reschedule our vacation until March.

You might have better luck...hope so! ::MickeyMo

Steve

In early october, we called to book a studio for Jan 4-11, the only availability then was SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter