Jan. weather & Birthday dinner

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
My DH will be attending a conventions in Orlando, so my DD's and I will be tagging along enjoying the long weekend in Disney. First off, can anyone tell me how the weather usually is in the middle of January, since I've only been down in the spring and summer.
Second, my DD will be celebrating her 24th birthday while we're there. Any suggestions for a place with a great atmosphere for dinner (thinking maybe Calif. Grille?) and also can we get a cake at any of these places.
Been a long time since we've been down with our girls and looking forward to a little celebration.:sunny:

Jan weather is so unpredictable. We were there this past Jan and the highest day was 76 and the lowest was 55. I used to live there and this was typical. Just bring a light jacket and you'll be ok and as always, prepare for rain.

As for the dinner, IMO Jiko is one of the nicest upscale rest on property. I recommend it. But when you say "great atmosphere" I don't know your definition of great? If you mean fun....Jiko isn't fun. If you mean adult, it definately is adult. There is no entertainment.

Your best bet is to order a cake from the GF Bakery. They are wonderful. Of course, every place (rest) has the ability to do something for a birthday!

The picture below is taken at Jiko. We were a happy, loud group of 12!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter