January 2, 2018 Disney Dream 3-Day Cruise

andriade

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I did not see a thread started for this cruise yet. We booked our cruise today!

Super excited to take our son (14) and daughter (12) on this trip. We haven't done a Disney Cruise since 2008. We will be taking on WDW before our cruise during the holidays. Lordy!

Can't wait to meet all of you on our trip!

Andria

YAY! Even though this cruise is MONTHS away, I'm so excited because this will be my mom & I's first Disney cruise! We are Disneyland, Disney World and Disneyland Paris annual passholders but we've never gotten the chance to cruise with Disney before. I can't wait!

This will be our first cruise on DCL and our first cruise with DD2 and DS3!

YAY! Even though this cruise is MONTHS away, I'm so excited because this will be my mom & I's first Disney cruise! We are Disneyland, Disney World and Disneyland Paris annual passholders but we've never gotten the chance to cruise with Disney before. I can't wait!

Passholders at 3 parks on 2 continents!

Ballers!

Hello! We are also sailing on this cruise. It is for our 20th wedding anniversary. My mom is coming with us to help with our 13 year old daughter. This is our 1st cruise, as well as, Disney cruise. We are so excited! Does anyone know anything about the fish extender exchange? Looking forward to sailing with everyone soon! Jennifer

Hello all fellow cruisers! This will be one of many Disney cruises as we are gold level. We will be doing our 1st back to back on January 22 on the Dream filling on the 26th, and celebrating my 40th Birthday. Can't wait to be on the ship, and meet you all! We'll be participating in FE, tips & suggestions are appreciated!

Hello all fellow cruisers! This will be one of many Disney cruises as we are gold level. We will be doing our 1st back to back on January 22 on the Dream filling on the 26th, and celebrating my 40th Birthday. Can't wait to be on the ship, and meet you all! We'll be participating in FE, tips & suggestions are appreciated!

So you are going on January 2? Or 22? Or both?

His thread is for the January 2 sailing

This will be our first. We are tacking it on to a 3-day Universal Studios trip. My older son will turn 10 on Day 2. Neither he nor my other son know about the cruise. They only know about the Universal part of the trip. We assume we will use this cruise as an opportunity to book a longer cruise for 2018. Perhaps for when my other son turns 10. Curious about what we can set up in advance for his birthday. And I'm also curious about the Fish Extender thing, having never seen it since we're newbies.

Hey friends! This will be our first Disney Cruise. My husband and I haven't told the kids anything! Two boys, 15 & 11. We are avid Disney travelers. Love DW & DL. We are doing 5 nights in DW prior and the kids will find out about that at Christmas. We aren't telling them about the cruise until the day they think we are heading home! There isn't a week that goes buy without someone wishing out loud to go back to DW.

I would love to be a part of a Fish Extender group for something extra fun to add to this trip! How do we do that?

Hey everyone! Since the cruise is two months away now (YAY!) I was wondering if anyone wanted to set up a fish extender group or if there are already fish extender groups for this cruise on FB, could anyone direct me to them? This will be my first Disney cruise and I'd really love to have the full Disney Cruise experience with fish extenders.

Hey everyone! Since the cruise is two months away now (YAY!) I was wondering if anyone wanted to set up a fish extender group or if there are already fish extender groups for this cruise on FB, could anyone direct me to them? This will be my first Disney cruise and I'd really love to have the full Disney Cruise experience with fish extenders.

Hey! Go the Facebook and you will find the fish extender group for this cruise. Disney Dream - January 2 - 5, 2018. It is a closed group. Ask to join and they will add you. Once added they will help you get added to FE group, a meet & greet and an adult mixology group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter