*** January 2019 Thread ***

the cheaper flight there on southwest only has 5 left :/ the other option is to fly in on the 3rd either late at night or early in the morning (those cost $111 per person) or catch the super late flight on the 4th. Ugh stupid.

Well, we were unable to get Boardwalk, so we are at Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani with a Savannah View, hopefully we can get the same room for the rest of our trip so we don't have to do a split stay.

• we are booked @pop now Jan. 4-10th. waiting for park hours to post so we can plan our days. anyone know how soon those should be announced?

I updated the roll call with Pop as your resort! According to kennythepirate.com, Disney releases park hours 195 days prior to the first of the month... which would be tomorrow! Hopefully he's right because I want to start putting my plan together in prep for ADR's soon!

Well, we were unable to get Boardwalk, so we are at Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani with a Savannah View, hopefully we can get the same room for the rest of our trip so we don't have to do a split stay.

I updated the roll call with AKV as your resort, @cmwade77! Fingers crossed for the rest of your reservations!

the cheaper flight there on southwest only has 5 left :/ the other option is to fly in on the 3rd either late at night or early in the morning (those cost $111 per person) or catch the super late flight on the 4th. Ugh stupid.

@lookame, it's always a gamble, right? Frustrating sometimes, I know...

We are officially booked for January 22-29th in the royal rooms at Port Orleans! I’m so excited! I’ve never even seen Port Orleans nevermind stayed there!

Yay! I updated the roll call with POR as your confirmed resort. I love POR. I have not stayed in a Royal Room, but I have stayed in the mansions and I love them. I also stayed in Alligator Bayou, which was fine, but I preferred the mansions.

We are officially booked for January 22-29th in the royal rooms at Port Orleans! I’m so excited! I’ve never even seen Port Orleans nevermind stayed there!

Woohoo same dates!!!

I loved port Orleans. We stayed there in 2014. It’s a big resort but there’s tons to do

Planning for 2DDs, DDIL, and DGD (5 yo 1/1) and DtwinGrands turning 2 while there: Jan. 5-11 at POFQ. First trip in 30+ years. Waiting with bated breath to hear about military discounts and to see the calendar with park opening times for trip dates. Princess centered and rolling with double & single strollers and an ECV; 5 fly down via Allegiant and two drive the mini-van with all the luggage and Tinker Bell/birthday gifts. I am utilizing a travel agent and hope she has the clout to get the discount applied to the room ressie; I'll do the paperwork to get the military tickets in time to do FP+ at 60 days: crossing my fingers! Two weeks til ADR's--planning for Akershus, Garden Grill, BOG breakfasts and 50's Prime Time & Liberty Tree Tavern dinners. Looking forward to using mobile ordering QS so we can divide & conquer--2 secure a table for 7 and 2 carry food (also dealing with food sensitivities). No roller coasters during the day, but will buy Hoppers so some adults can return evenings after tucking in toddlers.

Planning for 2DDs, DDIL, and DGD (5 yo 1/1) and DtwinGrands turning 2 while there: Jan. 5-11 at POFQ. First trip in 30+ years. Waiting with bated breath to hear about military discounts and to see the calendar with park opening times for trip dates. Princess centered and rolling with double & single strollers and an ECV; 5 fly down via Allegiant and two drive the mini-van with all the luggage and Tinker Bell/birthday gifts. I am utilizing a travel agent and hope she has the clout to get the discount applied to the room ressie; I'll do the paperwork to get the military tickets in time to do FP+ at 60 days: crossing my fingers! Two weeks til ADR's--planning for Akershus, Garden Grill, BOG breakfasts and 50's Prime Time & Liberty Tree Tavern dinners. Looking forward to using mobile ordering QS so we can divide & conquer--2 secure a table for 7 and 2 carry food (also dealing with food sensitivities). No roller coasters during the day, but will buy Hoppers so some adults can return evenings after tucking in toddlers.

Welcome, @GamGam! I added you to the roll call. Sounds like you've got a heap of planning well under control! I love the term "princess centered". :-) Your ADR's sound great! I'm also planning on using mobile ordering for QS - that's a new feature since my last trip there and I can't wait to try it out. My sons (18 and 16 when we travel) will love using it too since they are tech savvy. They've already decided that they will be in charge of getting additional FP's after we use our first three each day. I'm ok with that - more time for me to just wander around taking in the sights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter