January 2020 Disney Vision Exercise Challenge

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am adding 50 minutes to get myself up to Resort Red! And yay for Figment1990 who has reached Pathway Purple!

Let's take a look at Tokyo Disneyland!
They are getting a massive expansion to their Fantasyland which will bring Enchanted Tales of Beauty and the Beast and the indoor Fantasyland Forest Theater! In Tomorrowland, there will be a new Baymax ride and a new popcorn shop called The Big Pop! Finally, in Toontown, there will be a new Minnie Mouse Meet and Greet!
All of these new experiences are coming mid-April.
lSDfhwkbjh53yhi13.jpg

(From Disney Parks Blog)

I'll quickly mention that Tokyo Disneyland is getting new Ticket Gates with an increase from 48 to 54 ticket gates, facial recognition for Annual Passport holders, multilingual ticket vending machines, less staffed ticket booths, and flap ticket gates instead of the current turnstiles.

1/12-15
1/13-25
1/14-35
1/15-35
1/16-25
1/17-10
1/18-35
1/19-25
1/20-15
1/21-5
1/22-33
1/23-10
1/24-25
1/25-40
1/26-25

448 minutes this month
I can't wait to see most of the movies. Depending on when they come out, I might see them all. DH and I have the AMC A-list. So we try to go to movies. During the summer when our girls are in sleepaway camp we to 2-3 movies a week, otherwise we try to go 2-3 times a month.

What?!?! A Baymax ride? We are DEFINITELY going to have to go to Tokyo now! We love Baymax and big hero 6. It’s my sons favorite movie of all time.

Adding 40 min of exercise today:
420/800
40 minutes this morning - 460/800
I had you at 480 on Sunday, so if we add 40 and 40 then you get 560. That's what I'm putting down for you, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey everyone! Today we have tons of color changes to report! ljcrochet, BonnieF, PollyannaMom and the TEAM have all reached Pixie Dust Pink! sophy1996 has reached Resort Red! And I am adding 60 minutes from the last few days to reach Global Green!

Today we'll look at a few more movies coming out this year.

On August 14th we can look forward to the release of The One and Only Ivan, based on a novel by Mike White. It's described as a fantasy drama movie about zoo animals who live at a mall. I'm not so sure about this one, but it will feature actors Angelina Jolie, Danny Devito and others.
The-One-and-Only-Ivan-cover.jpg

(from screenrant.com)

Next up, we'll discuss The Eternals, the 2nd Marvel Movie slated to come out in 2020. It will explore the story of this immortal alien race created by the Celestials to protect humanity from their evil counterparts, the Deviants. Okay, sounds weird, but since it's Marvel we all know it will make plenty of money. This will be on the big screens November 6th.
Marvel-Eternals-official-movie-logo.jpg

And on November 25th, finally a movie I think looks interesting! Raya and the Last Dragon will be a new Disney animated fantasy movie. There aren't many details on the story so far, but the images I have seen for the movie are enough to get me intrigued.
Raya-and-the-Last-Dragon.jpg

This month is just about over, and while I do have an idea for February's exercise challenge, if anyone else would like to host, please volunteer!

This week has ended up being not great. I have missed 2 workouts and today will be my 3rd. I hate when I have a plan and life gets in the way. I had to leave work early yesterday so we could tell DD that her hamster died. DH didn't want to do it on his own because we thought she would want me. Turns out she was fine and has shown no reaction to this.

Jan 27 -- 56
Jan 28 -- 34
Jan 29 -- 0

Total -- 781/930

I had you at 480 on Sunday, so if we add 40 and 40 then you get 560. That's what I'm putting down for you, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I’ll go with your numbers! I am not surprised at all that I messed up my calculations.

And add another 40 min run for me today! :)

Thanks for keeping us (me) on track!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!