January 2021 thread?

npatellye

Earning My Ears
We are also planning for January 2021 for a sixth birthday for my younger daughter.

We went in January 2019 and it was lovely! There were two nights where it got so cold that we brought our fleeces with us and ended up buying a blanket for the kids. But otherwise it was great weather. I’m looking forward to January 2021!

• Carla1183

Mouseketeer
    Going for the 2nd time in January 2021! Watching crowd levels this week since we are a year out! :)

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
    We are in the January '21 boat. Just trying to decide the week that works best. Think we are targeting 23rd to the 31st at this point to avoid MLK and the Marathon Weekends from earlier in the month.

Not 100% sure though as not that many people seem worried about MLK anymore and its more just about Marathon weekend to avoid.

Memorymakerfor4

Mouseketeer
    We've decided on a late January 2021 trip. I'd originally planned to go mid February over President's Day weekend, but then discovered it also overlapped with Mardi Gras and I didn't feel like tempting fate that much.

We went in January 2019 and had a great time! It did rain quite a bit, but we were prepared and enjoyed the nearly empty parks.

AnnieBearJamboree

Earning My Ears
    I'm tentatively planning January 2021 (wanted to do October 2021 as well, but I don't think I can wait that long without a trip in between now and then!) but I was curious if anything "big" is slated to open around January and February? I haven't been keeping up with renovations but I know a lot is gearing up in Epcot.

Will the opening of any new attractions bring bigger crowds?

• Memorymakerfor4

Mouseketeer
    I'm tentatively planning January 2021 (wanted to do October 2021 as well, but I don't think I can wait that long without a trip in between now and then!) but I was curious if anything "big" is slated to open around January and February? I haven't been keeping up with renovations but I know a lot is gearing up in Epcot.

Will the opening of any new attractions bring bigger crowds?
    The only thing I can think of is Tron and I don't think they've released a date for that yet. Just that it'll be open in time for the 50th in October.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS