January 20th, 2020 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
My family is so excited for our very first cruise! We have quite a while to wait so it's a lot of fun to research and watch videos!

We are very excited to sail in January on the dream .Our little guy will turn 5 on the cruise . :love:pirate:

My DW and I will be on this cruise. This will be her 4th Disney cruise and my 3rd. I was always a park / Fort Wilderness kinda guy. After 20 years of park only Disney vacations, she finally convinced me to take a Disney cruise with her. I was definitely skeptical at first. How could being trapped on a ship even compare with being at Fort Wilderness and the parks. Did I say this was my 3rd Disney cruise in the last year...….. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Steve

We're getting close! My ten year old made himself a set of countdown rings!

We are very excited to sail in January on the dream .Our little guy will turn 5 on the cruise . :love:pirate:

I am cruising on the Dream in May and my daughter will turn 6 on the ship! When my brother booked the cruise, he didnt think of her bday....what did they do special for him that day? We are doing the BBB that day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter