January 21, 2018 Wonder - San Juan, St. Kitts, Martinique, Antigua, Aruba

Hi, Everyone! I've updated the first post with everyone up to here. I am so happy to see our group growing. We have just recently returned from Aulani (paradise) and now I feel like I can focus on planning for this trip. We have a trip to WDW over Labor Day weekend and we'll be at Disney's Hilton Head Resort over Thanksgiving, but we don't plan much in advance for either of those trips since we always hope that our long-standing traditions for those trips will play out beautifully. :)

Have any of you booked airfare yet? Finding any bargains?

Hi, Everyone! I've updated the first post with everyone up to here. I am so happy to see our group growing. We have just recently returned from Aulani (paradise) and now I feel like I can focus on planning for this trip. We have a trip to WDW over Labor Day weekend and we'll be at Disney's Hilton Head Resort over Thanksgiving, but we don't plan much in advance for either of those trips since we always hope that our long-standing traditions for those trips will play out beautifully. :)

Have any of you booked airfare yet? Finding any bargains?

Jealous of all the Disney activities you've got going on....Haven't booked airfare yet waiting for JetBlue to extend their schedule which will hopefully be happening in the next few weeks.

Bill,
You may want to check JetBlue; I think I heard they've extended their schedule, though I don't know whether it goes through the end of January.

Bill,
You may want to check JetBlue; I think I heard they've extended their schedule, though I don't know whether it goes through the end of January.
I appreciate the heads up. It is out into February though it is a bit higher priced currently than I was hoping and may watch it for a few weeks.

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the thread for the January 21, 2018 7-night sailing of the Wonder to some beautiful islands in the Southern Caribbean. My name is Cam and my husband is Howard. We are really looking forward to this cruise to all new ports for us.

I am happy to keep a roll call here and to reserve the first several posts for information re: the various ports. As anyone researches the ports and shares information, I will copy the information on the relevant post or will post a link to the information.

I know we are more than 14 months out, but I'm sure the time will fly. Looking forward to getting to know others here. :)

ROLL CALL:
cara.reimer - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 and 10) - interested in FE
crystalsnowseekins - with DH, DD11 and DD8
falynsue - 2 adults and DD15 and DS10
gecco - +1
jplum13 - 2 adults & 2 girls (9 and 12)
keenercam (Cam & Howard) - sailing without adult children. 12th DCL cruise
kewz1 (Kristen & Kevin) - sailing without grown children. 8th DCL cruise
kmronnie3 (Karen)- with DH and DD14
mbung - with DW, DMom, DDad, DSister, and 14 yr old
mom4fun - with DH and DS
Pokeyb13 - with DD13 and DS9 - interested in FE
surran12 (Bill)- with DW, DS10, DDalmost7
Blu 5 years old and her mom first Disney Cruise and so excited!

Hoping to meet other kids to play with my Blu. It will be so great to enjoy this cruise with my little girl. Cant wait!

So this will be my first Disney cruise with my 5 year old. I'm super excited and can't wait to meet other families experiencing this along with me and my little princess. Anyone out there have any suggestions or comments

The Festival San Sebastian will be happening the weekend of the 20th. That is the weekend that this cruise departs. The streets in Old San Juan will be closed to all traffic during the festival. If you stay in Old San Juan, it will be rather noisy until about 1:00 or 2:00 AM each night. There is one designated taxi stand in Old San Juan where you can get a taxi to the cruise terminal. If you leave your hotel early enough, you may be able to get some form of transport to the taxi stand. You will need to discuss this with your hotel. If you are interested in the festival, look it up on the web. There is a lot of information about it out there.

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the thread for the January 21, 2018 7-night sailing of the Wonder to some beautiful islands in the Southern Caribbean. My name is Cam and my husband is Howard. We are really looking forward to this cruise to all new ports for us.

I am happy to keep a roll call here and to reserve the first several posts for information re: the various ports. As anyone researches the ports and shares information, I will copy the information on the relevant post or will post a link to the information.

I know we are more than 14 months out, but I'm sure the time will fly. Looking forward to getting to know others here. :)

ROLL CALL:
gecco - +1
mom4fun - with DH and DS
Yahaira & 2 girls ( 5 and 15 ) my beautiful daughters (1st Disney cruise)

Just booked our cruise today. This is our 1st Disney Cruise and we are SUPER Excited!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a magical time.
We will be 2 adults and 2 girls (3 and 9 months). We would love to take part in the Fish Extenders too!

Anybody have information about how the latest hurricanes have impacted the San Juan port. I heard the area is devastated.

Hello everyone, my family and I are first timers and we are super excited!!! My husband, and two daughters (9yrs and 6yrs) will be on this sailing and any advice or suggestions are welcome. So far we have a hotel booked on Jan. 20 in a hotel near the Pan American port (which is where I believe our cruise will be departing if anyone can confirm). I've booked some excursions for a couple ports, but they filled up so fast and we did not get a specific adventure we wanted in Martinique...any suggestions? It would be nice if my girls can make some friends before getting onboard the ship. Looking forward to some fabulous whether and a fantastic vacation!

We are also on this cruise with DS9, our friends coming as well with kids ages 4 and 7.
Haven't figured out any excursions yet... we will probably do some on our own.
There is an active Facebook group for this sailing with a lot of helpful information.

Can't wait for our cruise. A few of us have started FE over on the facebook group. :)

Looking forward to:
- meet and greet
- hanging out with some new friends for us and our kids (daughter - 15; son - 10 at time of cruise)
- seeing new places

This is our 2nd Disney cruise!

Hi we were "Wonder"ing if you had any more room in your FE group. room 6618 Jeff Dawn DD 13 Abby DS 10 Matt. And maybe My Parents and sister room 6580 John Jane Grace 21. Thanks

ROLL CALL:
gecco - +1
mom4fun - with DH and DS

ROLL CALL:
gecco - +1
mom4fun - with DH and DS

We were wondering if you guys had room on your face she extender for adult Jeff and Dawn DD Abby 13 DS Matthew 10

Also my parents John and Jane and their dad Grace 21. Thank you

Hi, Wondering how I can get added to the Facebook group. I'm joining a little late as the cruise was a Christmas gift to my kids, and I didn't want a friend or family member to see that I was part of the group and mention it in front of my kids :) But now I'm raring to plan as we are only 23 days out!! Thank you! Sarah

Hi, Wondering how I can get added to the Facebook group. I'm joining a little late as the cruise was a Christmas gift to my kids, and I didn't want a friend or family member to see that I was part of the group and mention it in front of my kids :) But now I'm raring to plan as we are only 23 days out!! Thank you! Sarah

You go to facebool search disney cruise wonder jan 21

Excited to be traveling on this cruise also!
Hubby, myself and 13 yo daughter. Went last year on a different Disney. These ports will be new to us.
We have some activities scheduled through Disney but also some through ShoreTrips.com

Hoping for great weather ( I know it will be much warmer!) and smooth sailing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!