January 21, 2023 - Disney Dream 5-Night Western Carib from Miami - Marvel Day at Sea

Hi everyone! My husband and I will be on the 1/23 cruise on the Dream. Anyone else joining?
My husband and I will be on this cruise. I just booked it two weeks ago. It will be our fourth cruise on the Dream(7th Disney cruise) and thank goodness it is going somewhere other than Nassau and the longest one yet. Husband just retired and promised he would start doing longer cruises!

Great way to kick off retirement! It's my husband's first Disney cruise so I'm interested to see how he'll like it. I've been on the Dream before and looking forward to getting back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter