January 21st on Disney Magic

KTJD

Earning My Ears
I've done some searching but can't seem to find anything on the January 21st-26th Disney Magic cruise to Cozumel and Castaway Cay. Anybody else going or can guide me to pertaining posts?

This is our first Disney cruise and all Pinterest findings/blogs talk about the fish extender groups, but I can't seem to find anything for this cruise yet! Are there not any groups started? Or am I just the worst forum searcher?! ;)

Welcome to Disboards!

I will be boarding the Magic right after you. You will know me, I'll be the one by the port yelling for everyone to hurry up and get off the boat so we can get on ;) Looking here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2018-magic-cruise-meet-link-here.3557568/ I don't see a group for your sailing at this time. You are welcome to start one in the Meet forum: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and see if anybody on the board will be on the cruise. Never know, some people might just be waiting for a group to form before stepping forward.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Welcome to the Dis!

If you would like this to be your cruise met thread I can move it the Cruise Meet Board for you, and add it tot he directory. Please let me know if you would like me to do so. Thanks!

Welcome to the Dis!

If you would like this to be your cruise met thread I can move it the Cruise Meet Board for you, and add it tot he directory. Please let me know if you would like me to do so. Thanks!
I guess if there’s nothing started yet, making this it would be perfect! Thanks!
Welcome to Disboards!

I will be boarding the Magic right after you. You will know me, I'll be the one by the port yelling for everyone to hurry up and get off the boat so we can get on ;) Looking here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2018-magic-cruise-meet-link-here.3557568/ I don't see a group for your sailing at this time. You are welcome to start one in the Meet forum: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and see if anybody on the board will be on the cruise. Never know, some people might just be waiting for a group to form before stepping forward.

Hope you have a great cruise!
I did see that post but wasn’t sure if that was the only place to find info or not. Thanks for the help! And we’ll try and hurry ;)

I guess if there’s nothing started yet, making this it would be perfect! Thanks!

I did see that post but wasn’t sure if that was the only place to find info or not. Thanks for the help! And we’ll try and hurry ;)

All set! Happy Planning!

Me too--it is our first cruise and we are super excited - - I can't find any additional information either - any luck? :-)

I can't post a link, but the Facebook group is "Disney Magic January 21st 2018 -Western Caribbean Cruise" . That's the only place I've found organizing a fish extender.

I can't post a link, but the Facebook group is "Disney Magic January 21st 2018 -Western Caribbean Cruise" . That's the only place I've found organizing a fish extender.
Thank you. I am a member and in a group, now. Have a great trip!

Ahoy all!! My family will be cruising this line in just a couple weeks!Its also our first cruise! Excited is an understatement!!

Thank you for the group link! (Though late on getting back on here to see about replieso_O) I've requested to join so hope I'm not too late to the party! See y'all in a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter