January 26th, 2018 5-Night Bahamian on Magic

Go to inbox (top right of your screen), click start a new conversation, then time in who you would like to message.

@Donna Duffing -- I apologize for not being on computer this weekend-- I sent you message in your inbox. Once you get info to me I will add you to list and get final list to everyone.

Hey so this is a family account and we might want to do this also we know four other families that might so how does this work

hey so we really want to join a fish extenders for our ship, and we just found out about it from our friend. Can we possibly join? ( are friend already made us a bag thing for it) Is there another group for our ship?

Well look what came in the mail today :jumping1:

Attachments

• booklet.jpg
    booklet.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 5
I just booked this cruise today. I have cruised over 75 cruises on my previous cruise line. This will be my 3rd Disney cruise and my first solo Disney cruise. I just did a B2B Magic cruise December 6 and 10. Loved it. I should have started cruising Disney long ago. I found a great place on Magic to relax, have a cocktail and listen to the amazing Clara play the piano. Keys is a very luxurious adult only Martini Bar/Piano Bar.
I am looking forward to meeting new friends.

When should those booklets come in the mail? Does it come earlier if your in concierge?

No, everyone's should be arriving soon, probably sometime this week. Though sometimes they get sent to a person's travel agent and then will be forwarded on so could potentially take a bit longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!